• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren E and Test C

Jack Link

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I want to add some tren e to a cycle but I dont want the nasty sides, limp dick, insom, sweats.....

What would be a safe amount to run? I've ran tren a before and had libido issues the others were not too bad really.....anyway I'm not into the every other day pins so tren e would be my choice......what dose would be high enough to be effective but low enough to side step the bad sides of tren?

I am currently running 750 mg of Tren-E and 500 mg of Test-E. I will never do another cycle without tren. I love it. I only got the tren cough once. It was not as bad as some people make it out to be. Also, I only got night sweats every once in a while on the days I injected.

You definitely do not need to run drol!

Currently running a test e/ tren e cycle....I do have sweats and loss of sleep,but the gains are worth it...Just me but 200 tren/500 test works well..I gauge ains vs. sides...

I ran Tren A once, I'd get that Tren cough / taste almost every time after injection but wasn't anything bad only lasted a few mins............mr, limp noodle was the worst out of all of it......I had to stop.....my girl was like what's up with your dick :/

What kind of / dose of aromatase inhibitor should be run along with it?

IML Gear Cream!
I just ran a test, deca, tren, cycle. Test was at 300mg/wk, deca at 300mg/wk, tren started at 200mg/wk then I bumped to 400 around the second week in. I ran caber at .5mg twice a week on pin days and adex at 1mg eod. It was an awesome cycle and no sides except a little night sweats.

mr, limp noodle was the worst out of all of it......I had to stop.....my girl was like what's up with your dick :/ What kind of / dose of aromatase inhibitor should be run along with it?

You only need enough Test to support sexual function. If it's properly dosed, 250mgs EW should cover it just fine. If you're experiencing limp tip at that dose, I would questions the strength of the Test at that point.

ADex 1mg E3D would easily suffice with Test this low. In fact, I'm not sure it would be necessary depending on how gyno prone you are. I would personally just keep ADex on hand for insurance purposes but that's me. Some peoples opinions may vary.

I ran 600mgs Tren E / 250mgs Test E for 12 weeks with amazing results. I didn't have any Caber so I ran Prolactrone instead and had no issues.

700mg of Tren is way to much! 400mg is perfectly fine. You'll have anything but limp dick on Tren...

You only need enough Test to support sexual function. If it's properly dosed, 250mgs EW should cover it just fine. If you're experiencing limp tip at that dose, I would questions the strength of the Test at that point.

ADex 1mg E3D would easily suffice with Test this low. In fact, I'm not sure it would be necessary depending on how gyno prone you are. I would personally just keep ADex on hand for insurance purposes but that's me. Some peoples opinions may vary.

I ran 600mgs Tren E / 250mgs Test E for 12 weeks with amazing results. I didn't have any Caber so I ran Prolactrone instead and had no issues.

Test C is pharma (TRT)........I have caber

Test C is pharma (TRT)........I have caber

Then 200mgs will be plenty. Here's how I would run it..

Test C 200mgs 1-12
Tren E 400mgs 1-4 and check sides. If sides are manageable bump to 600 4-10 or even 12.

ADex on hand but probably won't need it.
Caber .5 twice a week on injection days.

It sounds like you can handle Tren based on previous experience so you should be gtg.

Then 200mgs will be plenty. Here's how I would run it..

Test C 200mgs 1-12
Tren E 400mgs 1-4 and check sides. If sides are manageable bump to 600 4-10 or even 12.

ADex on hand but probably won't need it.
Caber .5 twice a week on injection days.

It sounds like you can handle Tren based on previous experience so you should be gtg.

I think I'm going with Tren A (I have more of it on hand) so....would I still use the same dose of Tren A?

Better to take Tren during the winter because of night sweats?

kinda srs

Back