• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Top 10 Concerns For A Newbie

john4890

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I found this on a other forum and thought it would be useful

I have been reading a lot of advice on this board about first cycles. Since I am a newb myself, I have written down questions that seem to keep popping up here and everywhere else. Some of these I have answered for myself, others not so much. Here are the most popular concerns new guys seem to have about their first cycle.

1. Where can I get some gear?
This one took a little time to figure out. You have to make friends, gain some trust, use common sense, and be patient. I feel pretty good about this one.

2. Can I do an oral only cycle?
Boy, is this one popular. What is it about new guys and pinning? The general consensus seems to be, "Now Way!" Me personally, once I decided to start using gear, I made my mind up to go all in. I have also been using phs for awhile and have become tired of the whole oral only thing.

3. Ok-I have the gear, and I am ready to pin....how do I pin it and where?
I am still working on this one. Seems like glutes are a pretty good place to start.

4. Are people going to notice me gaining weight too fast?
New guys are afraid somebody is going to notice that they are on gear. Does that mean people who notice will think we are criminals? Cheaters? Junkies? I don't know.....but I sure as hell hope somebody notices me getting jacked up!!

5. Should I tell my wife or girlfriend?
I will leave this up to Dr. Phil.

6. How bad are my nuts going to shrivel?
Seems like new guys are worried about their nuts. I was when I started down this journey. I think the answer is, "Pretty bad, bro-nature of the beast" The good news is they usually come back, and there are some things we can do to prevent it.I am still trying to decide whether I want to use HCG or not.

7. How bad can gyno be?
At first I thought,"Why would I spend years getting my chest to look like it does, to only risk having gyno?" Then after much research, I realized that gyno is typically a by-product of shitty planning.

8. What would be a good compound to use for a first cycle?
This one is easy....Test.

9. Can I take an oral with my test for the first cycle?
I don't know, man....this one is tough. I have heard yes and no. Some say it helps impatient new guys from thinking the test isn't working, others say test is enough for first cycle. I haven't decided yet.

10. How should my training and nutrition change when "on"?
I am still working on this one. I assume my strength will go up, so that will affect my training. I also assume that I need to be eating a surplus of calories to gain weight, but should I be eating more than I normally would for bulking naturally?

That's it. That's my top 10 concerns for a newbie. I have a few more weeks before my first pining, and I have to admit I am FILLED with excitement.

I take serious offense to number 2. Your new so I'll go easy, but there are valid reasons to oral only. One of many, is for a athletic reason. Having to make a certain weight for a fight is a very valid reason. The way you put that, is referring to only pussies or ass clowns do oral only. Come to my training camp and I'll show you otherwise

I found this on a other forum and thought it would be useful

I have been reading a lot of advice on this board about first cycles. Since I am a newb myself, I have written down questions that seem to keep popping up here and everywhere else. Some of these I have answered for myself, others not so much. Here are the most popular concerns new guys seem to have about their first cycle.

1. Where can I get some gear?
This one took a little time to figure out. You have to make friends, gain some trust, use common sense, and be patient. I feel pretty good about this one.

2. Can I do an oral only cycle?
Boy, is this one popular. What is it about new guys and pinning? The general consensus seems to be, "Now Way!" Me personally, once I decided to start using gear, I made my mind up to go all in. I have also been using phs for awhile and have become tired of the whole oral only thing.

3. Ok-I have the gear, and I am ready to pin....how do I pin it and where?
I am still working on this one. Seems like glutes are a pretty good place to start.

4. Are people going to notice me gaining weight too fast?
New guys are afraid somebody is going to notice that they are on gear. Does that mean people who notice will think we are criminals? Cheaters? Junkies? I don't know.....but I sure as hell hope somebody notices me getting jacked up!!

5. Should I tell my wife or girlfriend?
I will leave this up to Dr. Phil.

6. How bad are my nuts going to shrivel?
Seems like new guys are worried about their nuts. I was when I started down this journey. I think the answer is, "Pretty bad, bro-nature of the beast" The good news is they usually come back, and there are some things we can do to prevent it.I am still trying to decide whether I want to use HCG or not.

7. How bad can gyno be?
At first I thought,"Why would I spend years getting my chest to look like it does, to only risk having gyno?" Then after much research, I realized that gyno is typically a by-product of shitty planning.

8. What would be a good compound to use for a first cycle?
This one is easy....Test.

9. Can I take an oral with my test for the first cycle?
I don't know, man....this one is tough. I have heard yes and no. Some say it helps impatient new guys from thinking the test isn't working, others say test is enough for first cycle. I haven't decided yet.

10. How should my training and nutrition change when "on"?
I am still working on this one. I assume my strength will go up, so that will affect my training. I also assume that I need to be eating a surplus of calories to gain weight, but should I be eating more than I normally would for bulking naturally?

That's it. That's my top 10 concerns for a newbie. I have a few more weeks before my first pining, and I have to admit I am FILLED with excitement.
Plus Nocode rapes all the newbs around here these days. Add that as number 1.

How bout these :
1) If your just doing a test or test/oral cycle learn that PCT will cost more than the cycle if you want to do it right. New guys stop being cheap assholes about this.
2) Learn that PCT is more important than the cycle.
3) If you are having trouble scraping cash together to buy gear and or PCT then you do not have enough money to eat correctly on cycle.
4) learn wtf ancillaries are and what goes with what and especially WHY!!!
5) Stop being a pussy and pin
6) If your girlfriend would rat on you then you might as well get a new one or not do it cause she will find out. If you are married then tell your fucking wife. If she is too ignorant or likes her opinons shoved up her ass by the media then educate her.
7) Diet! If you cant understand how to diet properly to lose bodyfat or gain muscle and be able to calculate your macro requirements for your goals WITHOUT drugs then you have no business doing AAS to begin with.
8) Learn how to fucking train before you turn into one of those 21 year old faggots who are 6 feet tall and 170 lb at 15% bf and claim you are just looking for a little edge with AAS. You are a fucking cop out loser who is looking for the drugs to do all the work for you.
9) Learn how to train first. If you have only been training a year then you have no business using AAS. A year is not enough time to try many different programs and see what works for you. Not to mention learn to focus on mind muscle connection.
10) see 1-9 again.

I'm sorry John, I know you put some time and effort into this post man. I don't mean to be a jerk here, It is painfully obvious that you have not done enough research on AAS. If you put some quality time into this site and other resources, you will look back at this in a few months and say. What was I thinking! The scary part to me is that you went "all in" with the limited knowledge you posses. I would say sloooow down and don't try to help others until you have a firm understanding of the topic. You providing information this soon is like the blind leading the blind. Sorry dude this is not something to be taken lightly. Good luck and happy reading. BTW I was gentle, a lot of guys on here will eat you alive over something like this.

I didnt write it.. just posted it. I read it on another board and and felt some of those concerns come up alot. I not saying i know everything but i have been doing alot of research and learned many things about AAS. Can you tell me where it went wrong on that post plz?

Last edited:
Back