• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What is your favorite action/drama tv show still on the air?

your favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Justified_2010_Intertitle.png

250px-TV_series_-_Banshee_Title_Card.jpg

True_Detective_2014_Intertitle.jpg

250px-The_Killing_2011_Intertitle.png

250px-HomelandTVSeries.jpg

Wouldn't let me put all ten pics on here

I don't watch tv shows. Just sports.

there are no sports to watch in Feb and March. get on some of these shows ASAP. you're welcome

there are no sports to watch in Feb and March. get on some of these shows ASAP. you're welcome

NBA & College Hoops. Some amazing games on right now. I guess you didn't see #1 Syracuse win on a last second 40ft shot. That was some drama.

And March Madness is around the corner. If you haven't experienced watching March Madness at a Sports Book in Vegas or at a bar then you don't know what you are missing. March Madness is my favorite time of year.

NBA & College Hoops. Some amazing games on right now. I guess you didn't see #1 Syracuse win on a last second 40ft shot. That was some drama.

And March Madness is around the corner. If you haven't experienced watching March Madness at a Sports Book in Vegas or at a bar then you don't know what you are missing. March Madness is my favorite time of year.

naah....I hate watching hoops

All you need in life is a copy of Apocalypse Now, and a DVR full of American Dad and Family Guy.

I can't ever get into shows. I watched about a third of the first arson of walking dead but then I just kinda stopped.

And as another poster said, college basketball. The wife and I are huge arizona fans. Never miss a game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Walking Dead and Falling Skies are my favorite. I miss Eureka, Alphas, The Sanctuary, Jericho, and HouseMD. Those have all been cancelled.

House of Lie's is pretty awesome!!!!

But my favorite shows are Dora The Explorer, and Diego!!!!!! I'm fluent in spanish because of those 2 shows!!!

Justified
True Detective
Banshee
Homeland
The Killing
Strike Back

Back