• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

47yrs old and need advice

Lloyd G

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Are ancillaries recommended during or after running test/deca? If so, what kind(s)?

I like aromasin to combat estrogen related sides and caber to combat prolactin sides.

I'd start the aromasin at 12.5mg every day, and the caber at .5mg every 3 days. That should give you a good start until you can get blood work done around week 4-5 of your cycle.

Warrior

What warrior said and your def going to need pct my man I.e. hcg, clomid, nolva.

Arimidex or aromasin for the AI.....caber can be used if required but not needed if OP doesnt have anythng problematic with the deca....

Yup.
Adex or aromasin for AI.
Hcg, clomid, Nolva for pct
Caber if ya need it like s2h said.

Arimidex or aromasin for the AI.....caber can be used if required but not needed if OP doesnt have anythng problematic with the deca....
^^^This^^^ Most people don't need caber especially if estrogen is kept under control. Prolactin needs high estrogen to thrive. The only way to really know is to check your prolactin levels via bloodwork mid cycle when running a 19nor.

sure their recommended,but a blood analysis will tell you if it's necessary or not..I'll always recommend to have them on hand, and I'll always advocate to get prop bloods done,pre,during and post..This will indicate if your E1/E2 levels could potentially be problematic..Also depending on your goal,deca is a wet compound,so if your utilizing it for joint pain relief and wish to have that dry look, than the suggestions above are what I would consider..Personally I prefer adex, caber..

Thanks all. What would happen if I just pin deca and text. A lot of this stuff was not around back in the day. I don't want to be stupid and not listen, I'm just asking.

Thanks all. What would happen if I just pin deca and text. A lot of this stuff was not around back in the day. I don't want to be stupid and not listen, I'm just asking.

We have no idea.

You can try that but you better confirm with lab work and have Caber plus an AI on hand if your E2 or progesterone is out of whack.

Nothing would be worse than to go on cycle without ancillaries in hand and no lab work. You could seriously fuck yourself up, seen guys write about it all the time.

Back