• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for a prayer

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Normally, I wouldn't do this but im sort of at my wits end..

My best friend who I was in the service with just found out his mother was diagnosed with a brain tumor today and has to undergo chemo. I just found this out via a phone call. This woman was like a second mother to me. I love her so much and it breaks my heart. I haven't called her yet, and frankly I'm scared shitless that I'm going to sob over the phone if I do call... I'm just asking that you can hold a complete stranger in your prayers tonight. They really need it...

Thanks..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear Jeff. I'm not much of a religious person, but my father in law is a minister and lays hands. I will ask him to pray.

It's kind of hard to wrap my heard around, thanks guys. Just kinda puts life in perspective, you know?

it is hard to wrap your head around...

there was a woman that a group of us as kids thought of as kind of a second mother...she was diagnosed with lou gerigs (sp?) disease years ago and we watched her slowly slip away
still concerned to the end about all of us.

it feels weird to have someone you care about like family go when they're a bit removed from you...

it is hard to wrap your head around...

there was a woman that a group of us as kids thought of as kind of a second mother...she was diagnosed with lou gerigs (sp?) disease years ago and we watched her slowly slip away
still concerned to the end about all of us.

it feels weird to have someone you care about like family go when they're a bit removed from you...

Thank you Sheri. Your words mean a lot to me..

I'm just kinda sittin here like, wtf?

I'll keep her in my prayers brother, sucks to have a bombshell dropped on ya like that but rest easy knowing you got me and my family praying for her bud.

And thank you to everyone else, I'm fucking speechless.

I didn't want to post this but I felt like I was extended so much love and welcome here at ASF. This is some stuff I will never ever forget.

IML Gear Cream!
And thank you to everyone else, I'm fucking speechless.

I didn't want to post this but I felt like I was extended so much love and welcome here at ASF. This is some stuff I will never ever forget.

This is the only forum i even bother posting on for that very reason. Were a family here don't ever forget that.

This is the only forum i even bother posting on for that very reason. Were a family here don't ever forget that.

Thanks man. That means a lot. On a brighter note: get a damn mic! ;)

Oh shit!!!! Your the one i added on xbl!!!! Will do man i got one its at my girls place though im letting her little bro use it because ive been playing mad skyrim and dark souls and all that nerd shit hahaha. Hes staying at his grandmas bnecause he goes to a private school and his dads visiting belarus now and he usually gives the kid a ride to school but hes away so yeah hes at his grandmas and away from his friends so i figured id let the little guy borrow it haha. Im about to hop on now my girl fell asleep and i promised my boy id go do a 430 am gym sesh with him so ill be in in a sec mannnn!!! might run to wal mart on the way home from the gym and pick one up lol

Oh shit!!!! Your the one i added on xbl!!!! Will do man i got one its at my girls place though im letting her little bro use it because ive been playing mad skyrim and dark souls and all that nerd shit hahaha. Hes staying at his grandmas bnecause he goes to a private school and his dads visiting belarus now and he usually gives the kid a ride to school but hes away so yeah hes at his grandmas and away from his friends so i figured id let the little guy borrow it haha. Im about to hop on now my girl fell asleep and i promised my boy id go do a 430 am gym sesh with him so ill be in in a sec mannnn!!! might run to wal mart on the way home from the gym and pick one up lol

Don't worry about it, man. And thank you.

Get Shredded!
I pray for your friend and the ones around you. Im here if you need anything brother.

It's kind of hard to wrap my heard around.......Just kinda puts life in perspective, you know?

Truer words have never been spoken mate. My deepest sympathies to you & yours.

i had this happen too me too almost the same thing i use to be a jerk when i was younger not a bad persom just a jerk anyway this lady was a friend of the fam and she had cancer i seen her hugged her and said i loved her and cried my eyes out she called my mom and said how sweet i was and a good person at this time in my life i was that again it took alot of me learning shit the hard way tho, anyway my prayers go out to you and your loved ones bro my god be with you and her and your friend man !!!!\

Real-Reconize-Real

I am so sorry to hear that. I can't imagine how tough this is on you and your friends family. I will pray for her. Keep positive. My sister is a cancer survivor. Have faith and God will work his miracle.

I joke around a lot on here, but prayer is no joking matter! I will take my funny hat off and say, I will be praying for you brother! God speed to you and your extended family.

sucks bro....GL

My wife and I will both pray for this dear woman . My Dad passed from brain tumors so I've been through it . Don't be afraid be there for her . It seems there is so much of this on ASF lately . It IS the modern day plague .

Back