• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Ending Cycle early. PCT Advice

bench

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi,

would appreciate some advice, I've been pinning for 4 weeks 250mg Test E once a week only.

I'm not on any TRT, plan was to double the dose in week 5 but as I'm ending my cycle after 4 weeks I was thinking do I still need to start my PCT 2 weeks after my last pin?

My trainer told me to do 10 days of clomid 1 week after my last shot.

I've got clomid nolva and HCG. From what I've read I'm thinking Nolva would be a better option?

Did 1 shot of HCG 500iu's with my 4th pin.

My stats: Age - 34, 82kg.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

You'd probably be fine doing nothing. If you get blood work to check your LH and FSH, you'll know for sure if it's needed.
Your trainers advice, imo, is good. Id wait a little closer to two weeks after last pin to start. What'd he say, ten days at 50mg/day?

I wouldn't be to concerned at this point, but I highly suggest you get bloods to really be sure..you can expect though that the test ester has built up and will need some time to clear, so there could be some slight shut down, but bloods with surely indicate if that is the case or not..

You'd probably be fine doing nothing. If you get blood work to check your LH and FSH, you'll know for sure if it's needed.
Your trainers advice, imo, is good. Id wait a little closer to two weeks after last pin to start. What'd he say, ten days at 50mg/day?

I'd maybe go 2-3 weeks with clomid over nolva. Some guys say clomid makes then cry. Just makes me mellow and my balls plump up fast!

I'd run clomid 50mg Ed for 2-3 weeks start this 2 weeks after last shot so long ester can clear. Then u should be fine!

Why did u stop early?

I guess I should have said he will be fine with the 10 days clomid as recommended by his trainer.

Completely agree with waiting the two weeks and clomid instead of nolva

If it were *me* I'd recomend getting bloodwork ten days after last pin. See how shut down I am. Then if LH and FSH were under range I'd dose Clomid.
14 days @ 50mg/day
14 days @ 25mg/day.

yeah he said 1 week after my last pin, jump on clomid 50mg for 10 days as well as doing some HCG along with it.

I'm not sure how necessary the HCG is tho in this case? I've also read mixed opinions on HCG during PCT so it gets a bit confusing.

Had to stop early cos of work related issues. Snowed under having to work stupid hours.

Hopefully clomid won't make me drowsy or emotional as some have mentioned.

Read iron guruera's post and my second post. That's good advice.

Again your trainers recommendation will work. But ours are just a bit more towards the safe side.

You plan on running another cycle when things settle down at work?

Edit: No need for hcg with just 4 weeks on.

Thank you all for your advice. Much appreciated. Will jump on clomid as you say, and a test booster (Animal Stak) my last pin was last week saturday with 500 iu's of HCG.

I take it that HCG is not needed during my PCT.

Hcg is for before serms/pct. To "prime" you for recovery. As it is actually supresive itself. And for four weeks, not needed. But will not hurt. Clomid is what is going to re start your hpta. No hcg while dosing serms.

I guess I should have said he will be fine with the 10 days clomid as recommended by his trainer.

Completely agree with waiting the two weeks and clomid instead of nolva

If it were *me* I'd recomend getting bloodwork ten days after last pin. See how shut down I am. Then if LH and FSH were under range I'd dose Clomid.
14 days @ 50mg/day
14 days @ 25mg/day.

This is also good advise. Either will
Work.
I just figure he has the clomid already. Labs are $50. I'd just run the clomid. U will have huge balls and loads both of which ladies love and $50 in your pocket.

I'm a big advocate of labs and usually get pre/ during/post labs myself esp on big blasts. I don't pct anymore though.

Read iron guruera's post and my second post. That's good advice.

Again your trainers recommendation will work. But ours are just a bit more towards the safe side.

You plan on running another cycle when things settle down at work?

Edit: No need for hcg with just 4 weeks on.

Defo, really appreciate your advice on this and will get some time off work to get bloods done.

It's gotten a bit nuts with the workload so will have to see how things pan out.

Work.
I just figure he has the clomid already. Labs are $50. I'd just run the clomid. U will have huge balls and loads both of which ladies love and $50 in your pocket.

I'm a big advocate of labs and usually get pre/ during/post labs myself esp on big blasts. I don't pct anymore though.

lool @ huge balls. How come you don't run PCT anymore? I thought it's necessary after a complete cycle?

Work.

Cheers, I'll run the clomid and get bloods.

How come you don't PCT anymore? How do you recover after a complete cycle?

Hcg is for before serms/pct. To "prime" you for recovery. As it is actually supresive itself. And for four weeks, not needed. But will not hurt. Clomid is what is going to re start your hpta. No hcg while dosing serms.

Yeah I've read HCG is best used during cycle to make recovery easier. I know some people like to run it post cycle.

Thanks for your help and advice. I'll run the clomid.

Back