• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to the game

BonerMcFly

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to the forum, and in the process of learning all that I can about where to start and who to order from. Been doing a lot of research on sources and what not and have realized you can't trust anything out there! But all the post on this site seemed legit, and the community seems to be composed of some genuine people with actual advice, so here I am!

Hi all, figured I'd just post on the advice thread as well, looking to get ahold of an Olympus list if someone could direct me to a rep.

Hi all, figured I'd just post on the advice thread as well, looking to get ahold of an Olympus list if someone could direct me to a rep.

Get you post count to ten, and go to the OP forum and PM one of the rep. Soon they will pop out as soon the see OP!

So you make 10 posts, then you can reach out to a rep? (Trying to get to 10 here with chatter)

Yes, I don't know if they have it, I have not check, they usually have a thread that you can use to post anything, so yo can get you count up!

Thanks. I'll look around for that thread you are talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

From what I can tell, MLG is where it's at. Yes?

New to the forum, and in the process of learning all that I can about where to start and who to order from. Been doing a lot of research on sources and what not and have realized you can't trust anything out there! But all the post on this site seemed legit, and the community seems to be composed of some genuine people with actual advice, so here I am!

Please go read the ASF rules before you get to far into your post. Have fun and enjoy the site.

Back