• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Torem

longhorncadillac

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Getting together my pct now, and keep reading about torem. A few questions:

1. What dosage should you run?
2. Do you need to run clomid/nolva with it or can torem be run by itself?
3. Is torem that much better than clomid when considering the sides?

As always, your input is appreciated.

LHC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torem is next gen nolva. it can be used in place of nolva.

i used torem and clomid for my pct after a 16 week test/deca cycle.

my pct looked like this,

torem - 120/90/60/60
clomid - 50/50/25/25

Me personally...

Torem 120/90/60/60
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5

Clomid makes me depressed as f^&k

Me personally...

Torem 120/90/60/60

I was trying to get away from clomid because if that. Asin for pct? I thought that was generally used as an AI?

pct is just depressing.

I was trying to get away from clomid because if that. Asin for pct? I thought that was generally used as an AI?

yes. it is an AI.

it doesn't cause rebound like adex, that's why people use it in pct. (or just taper off adex)

Me personally...

Torem 120/90/60/60

This but I like to run it out 5-6 weeks and go to 30 the last few weeks; I didn't need much aromasin once I was down to 60mg either and was never at 25. Estro is non-existent when you have no natural test, I cut my AI the first few weeks and felt way better but not all are like me.

I use an AI because my first two pct I had an estro rebound.

This but I like to run it out 5-6 weeks and go to 30 the last few weeks; I didn't need much aromasin once I was down to 60mg either and was never at 25. Estro is non-existent when you have no natural test, I cut my AI the first few weeks and felt way better but not all are like me.

Next time I try running it a little longer and see how my body reacts. Thanks for the info man

So if I'm using asin as an AI, don't stop it two weeks prior to pct an keep running it through my pct?

IML Gear Cream!
Toremifene is great. It actually has been shown to slightly raise HDL. I wouldn't consider it a remedy for lipid problems, but it certainly beats nolva and AI's which can really trash your lipids.

Ideal PCT would be:
Torem: 120, 90, 90, 60
Aromasin: 25, 25, 25, 25

Me personally...

Torem 120/90/60/60

^^^^^^This protocol works like magic for me. I'll probably get flamed, but FOR ME, I love coming off cycle and running this. I get ultra dry and workouts are truly off the chain. Yeah, a little "tenderness" in the feelings department, but not sad per se. Aromasin raises test levels upwards of 60%. Makes me feel awesome. Try it.

I ran torem for pct by itself after test e 500 per week and sdrol. It worked great for me!

YES! NEVER stop taking your AI EVER! Even after your last pin and you're letting the esters clear.

I always run:

Torrem: 90, 60, 60, 45, 45, 30, 30, 15
Aromasin (I run Letro while on and may try this next time however): 25, 25, 25, 18.75, 18.75, 12.5, 12.5, 12.5

Aromasin isn't very strong for me, so I do tend to run it a bit higher a bit longer than most. Typically I run a 16 week cycle, cruise for 6-8 weeks than run a blast cycle for 12-16 weeks than always follow the protocol above. I also run HCG 3x's a week at 250 iu while on and only 2x's at 250 iu while cruising. I stop HCG before beginning PCT.

Back