• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Opinions about short cycles

Daimonos

Registered
Reaction score
Not a fan. sorry. I like to go 12 weeks min.

the matter is if both kind of cycles can be productive...
years ago I've read chemical muscle enhancement by Rea,he suggests for beginners a deca cycle, 200mg/w for only 4 weeks.no pct at all,wait for 4 weeks and then 200mg/w primo + var ed 25/30/35/35.I thought was a nice approach...then I've read about Rea's reputation LOL
and of course I'm trying to understand why there are 2 different schools of aas use...test vs no test.

If you don't care about low sex drive, mood and energy you don't need testosterone. Also its common at the end of prep to drop test so I think the answer is dependent on your goals. I personally like sex so I always use testosterone unless its the last 7-10 days of a prep.

56 day long estered cycles are the most productive IMHO.

I go with longggggggg cycles low dosed. Way less sides for me, way more gains, way more keepable gains.

the matter is if both kind of cycles can be productive...
years ago I've read chemical muscle enhancement by Rea,he suggests for beginners a deca cycle, 200mg/w for only 4 weeks.no pct at all,wait for 4 weeks and then 200mg/w primo + var ed 25/30/35/35.I thought was a nice approach...then I've read about Rea's reputation LOL
and of course I'm trying to understand why there are 2 different schools of aas use...test vs no test.

absolutely. I was just stating my preference.

- - - Updated - - -

I go with longggggggg cycles low dosed. Way less sides for me, way more gains, way more keepable gains.

how long and what dosages?

If you don't care about low sex drive, mood and energy you don't need testosterone. Also its common at the end of prep to drop test so I think the answer is dependent on your goals. I personally like sex so I always use testosterone unless its the last 7-10 days of a prep.

to me low sex drive,mood and energy seem bad side effects,so fuck who says no test is better!!
I was talking about nothing specifical,just gaining muscles in general

same here, 12 week min..my days of short esters have long left the glutes..

I'm about to run my first short cycle after a six week cruise. The only reason I'm running it short is because I have heard, read, researched tren and it always says no longer than six to eight weeks so I'm splitting the difference. Then after that I will cruise for 8 weeks and blast a primo, cyp, mast, var cycle for 16 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

absolutely. I was just stating my preference.

how long and what dosages?

Depends What im running but as of now im running test 300ish a week mast 400mg a week and about to throw in some eq at 500mg a week for a tiny boost in endurence. Feeling absolutely amazing to say the least on this cycle and thats the way i like it nowadays lol.

IML Gear Cream!
Depends What im running but as of now im running test 300ish a week mast 400mg a week and about to throw in some eq at 500mg a week for a tiny boost in endurence. Feeling absolutely amazing to say the least on this cycle and thats the way i like it nowadays lol.

Sounds good. The dosages are that low (...maybe the test) IMO.

Actually i pulled the trigger and just ordered some trenbolone. will be running it at a lowwwwww dose like 300mg a week instead of the eq, Was holding off on the tren because it turns my cardio to shit but i decided im not going to be a pussy and just push through it.

Actually i pulled the trigger and just ordered some trenbolone. will be running it at a lowwwwww dose like 300mg a week instead of the eq, Was holding off on the tren because it turns my cardio to shit but i decided im not going to be a pussy and just push through it.
If that's pulling the trigger I just unloaded my weapon....

Heavy, I like these 56 day runs myself as to keep from hammering higher dosages to continue gaining. I'm curious tho, how long do you recommend cruising in between or pct etc.?

Back