• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Naltrexone on cycle?

bigbal2943

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been doing some research and came across a article posted stating that,

"Naltrexone.

It has the ability to fool the Hypothalamus into continuing to secrete GnRH. This when signals the Pituitary to secrete LH/FSH and the Testes (Leydig cells), Testosterone. EVEN when using androgens!

I'm using it next cycle, in place of HCG as I've read some very intresting reviews on it, aswell as articles here and elsewhere.

You should use a dosage or around 5mg/wk, split up throughout. User's are experiencing NO testicular atrophy at all. This would mean GnRH is still being produced. This would mean PCT is a breaze. Some havent even needed a PCT. I'm not suggesting that, but there are some who havent needed a PCT.

You can also take Triptorelin Acetate which is GnRH agonist and will increase the amount of GnRH the body will produce. Helping futher with recovery. 100mcg/ED is the dosing protocol I have seen suggested. With the combination of Naltrexone/Triptorelin, one may be able to totally avoid HPTA shutdown."

I thought this would be an interesting topic of discussion. Has any tried this? Comments?
:coffee:

source: http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-...wiftos-hcg-pct-advice-updated-08-12-09-a.html

This is extremely interesting and will be looking into this more in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on suboxone and it has nalaxone in it, I did a quick google after I read this and its stimulated lh in a few different studies but on my self I haven't really noticed, I do get major shrinkage on cycle but they seem to start coming back for a while and shrink again I was wondering what this was due to but some great info im gunna look into this some more. Nalacone and naltrexone are both opiod agonists ones partial the other ones not so that's why I wanted to check it out. But they are not the same so I dont think nalaxone works the same. You really peaked my interest on this.

Last edited:
Suboxone is a partial agonist and antagonist and naltrexone is a antagonist. They act similar but are different from my understanding.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

I also read that opioids decrease testosterone. Suboxone delivers a small amount of opioid... just some food for thought

I also read that opioids decrease testosterone. Suboxone delivers a small amount of opioid... just some food for thought

Truth

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

I don't know about for BBing purposes but naltrexone is a tricky med to be on for one reason . Just don't get hurt seriously st least . It will block the effect of any opiate pain med for up to 3 days . This may sound like no big deal , but don't get into a bad car accident , don't fall down a flight of stairs and don't sustain a bad tear in the gym . No one can predict these things . At one time in my life I was a heroin addict , yeah I know real stupid . Clean now 10 yrs . My last time in rehab my back up plan in case I had problems staying clean that time was well just put me on naltrexone . Then my counselors took me aside and explained with my job , which was somewhat dangerous as I has already had 2 fingers ripped off , would make it an unacceptable risk for this drug . I mean think about it . I know some of you have hab brutal accidents and pain . Think if you were in that pain and no relief for 3 days ! Severe pain can make you go into shock which can in turn KILL you . Just something to be aware of .

For the purpose of this article it is saying 5 mg a week. Naltrexone dosage for addiction is 50mg daily. Not belittling your post...

"Naltrexone.

It has the ability to fool the Hypothalamus into continuing to secrete GnRH. This when signals the Pituitary to secrete LH/FSH and the Testes (Leydig cells), Testosterone. EVEN when using androgens!

I'm using it next cycle, in place of HCG as I've read some very intresting reviews on it, aswell as articles here and elsewhere.

You should use a dosage or around 5mg/wk, split up throughout. User's are experiencing NO testicular atrophy at all. This would mean GnRH is still being produced. This would mean PCT is a breaze. Some havent even needed a PCT. I'm not suggesting that, but there are some who havent needed a PCT.

You can also take Triptorelin Acetate which is GnRH agonist and will increase the amount of GnRH the body will produce. Helping futher with recovery. 100mcg/ED is the dosing protocol I have seen suggested. With the combination of Naltrexone/Triptorelin, one may be able to totally avoid HPTA shutdown."

I thought this would be an interesting topic of discussion. Has any tried this? Comments?

source: http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-...wiftos-hcg-pct-advice-updated-08-12-09-a.html

I've taken naltrexone after a cycle and have had very little if any effect on my natty test production. I'm sure i have some bloodwork from this time to compare it with a time while i was not taking it after a cycle. I'll see if i can dig it up.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't know about for BBing purposes but naltrexone is a tricky med to be on for one reason . Just don't get hurt seriously st least . It will block the effect of any opiate pain med for up to 3 days . This may sound like no big deal , but don't get into a bad car accident , don't fall down a flight of stairs and don't sustain a bad tear in the gym . No one can predict these things . At one time in my life I was a heroin addict , yeah I know real stupid . Clean now 10 yrs . My last time in rehab my back up plan in case I had problems staying clean that time was well just put me on naltrexone . Then my counselors took me aside and explained with my job , which was somewhat dangerous as I has already had 2 fingers ripped off , would make it an unacceptable risk for this drug . I mean think about it . I know some of you have hab brutal accidents and pain . Think if you were in that pain and no relief for 3 days ! Severe pain can make you go into shock which can in turn KILL you . Just something to be aware of .

gradz on being clean 10 years man thats pretty amazing. Staying clean is no easy thing trust me i know all ab that lol

Suboxone is a partial agonist and antagonist and naltrexone is a antagonist. They act similar but are different from my understanding.

yea this is why I was wondering and I knew the opiate lowers natty t but I am still wondering about this. Like he was saying lets say an accident happens they can break through the blocker itself I've been on the naltrexone shot it blocks all opiates for 30 days and I had to wear a bracelet saying I was on naltrexone incase of an accident so they can give me the right amount of meds to break through the blocker. So I mean you can tell them your on naltrexone and the mg your on and they can still medicate you. I was a heroin addict to and I've been clean for a year and I've taken and done everything in the book to get or stay clean but all of that didn't matter because I wasn't ready but this time I was completely ready. Anyways sorry for tht but yea they can break through the naltrexone if something was to happen.

Last edited:

"Naltrexone.

Bump...

Back