• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cardio intensity during cut?

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious what people are into or think is best on this. Personally I hate cardio like most people so I try to slam a high intensity session into 40 mins or less usually on a fast stair climber or just running a moderate-fast pace. I know some people say they'll go for one hour sessions or more at a time which for me just feels too time consuming even though I have no problem spending 2 hours on a serious back/arms day

amount of cardio matters very little if the diet is wrong. I like to have 20% less calories with high intensity cardio. Seem to yield optimum cuts for me.

amount of cardio matters very little if the diet is wrong. I like to have 20% less calories with high intensity cardio. Seem to yield optimum cuts for me.

agreed. I'd rather fix my diet and do less cardio. Long duration, low intensity cardio has low ROI

I do low intensity cardio. Seems to be less exhausting on my joints and yields good results for me. 1000 different ways to lose weight fellas. Just gotta find what you enjoy.

Shorter but high intensity works best for me, If I decide to have a longer but somewhat (low intensity) cardio session, I'll do "interval cardio"..Take up up,dial it down, take it up,dial it down..

This was a stupid way to as this question, how many calories do you usually look to burn in one sesssion?

I have found that Low intensity works best for me. i try to go for 500 calories and i can usually get that around 30-35 minutes @ 140-150 heart beats per minute.

Believe it or not, I found that Tabata sets literally melted the fat off me. I'm talking noticable changes with in the first 10 days. I did one of those Jym Stoppani workouts and damn it worked, it really worked. But of course, your diet has to be on point.

Back