• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

lol some funny shiz

R3psForJ3sus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well today I felt like supersetting sumo deads with 2 plate squat burnouts and I am very pleased to say I ripped my boxers and shorts right down the fucking middle. As everyone in the gym was laughing their ass off I was just like well fuck it and continued my workout for another hour and a half. About 30 people admiring my nice toned white crack as I was still doing somo deads. There's now a good 4 videos of it on youtube. I feel like one big G :) Reps for more embarrassing work out stories!

lol I am trying to track down the video for it the person that took it textd me and told me she put it on youtube with a few others xD Here is the pic from my friend in the gym locker room xD btw I hope this huge ass eats your computer screen :)

Z

I don't think it uploaded R3. Try to reduce file size and try again. Cant wait to re-post your harry A**

lol what a loser

Attachments

• IMG_20140211_231604_098.jpg
    IMG_20140211_231604_098.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 28
Yep... that's a butt.

Bummer that must be very embarrassing, is like going to school naked dream. However, your predicament was very easy avoidable, you forgot about gym attire (no flame no judging etc...your choice). Two things are learned from this experience. One always were gym flexible pants and two always have back up clothes in your gym bag. With that said, I find you mishap extremely funny and I wish to thank for the memories!

Those are my boxers.. LOL and no don't shave my ass think it was the flore. lightting haha

Actually wasn't as bad as it sounds though lmao I lift in a small gym with 3-6 serious lifters and we are all friends so pretty much we were all rolling on the ground after every set xD some dude tried to rip his as well on purpose with sumos but he only got a small tear in his boxers

Actually wasn't as bad as it sounds though lmao I lift in a small gym with 3-6 serious lifters and we are all friends so pretty much we were all rolling on the ground after every set xD some dude tried to rip his as well on purpose with sumos but he only got a small tear in his boxers
Too funny! Yeah, I don't like working out with under achievers either.

Back