• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Masteron

JFuerte

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Brothers & sisters, I would like to get a feeling on what a normal - great masteron weekly dosage should be.
I am running 250mg sust with 400mg of tren ( which I luv ). I am about to incorporate Masteron, what do u think should be my numbers? Fyi the Masteron is E and it's at 200mg.

Go Strong

two 200mg pins a week would be nice. I like running mast about where tren is.

Is there any personal reference between Masteron enanthate or the other?

i'm really enjoying mast e. i pin 160mg three times a week with my other gear (MWF). since i've added the mast, i've noticed large increase in libido.

Depending on your BF, get it down and run 600-900mgs per week, I always like running stuff high as you see the results according to what the persons body allows. I did 600mgs per week and i barely seen anyting, then bumped it up and seen the results i was lookin for

400 should get you where you want

ive only ever done mast p. i know people who run mast e almost year round and love it.

masterons treating me fucking good right now. Ive done tren as high as 700mg in the past and im on 400mg mast 300 test a week now and it's like ive completley recomped my whole body and im still early into the cycle. Although i am a bit leaner on this masteron then i was when i started the tren.

I am one who loves Masteron as well .... especially in "cutting" cycles so to speak. I like it at 600. but that is my personal preference and it definitely works for me at that mg.

Before you ask ..... in my opinion .... taking Mast is not a substitute for taking an AI. You may need to adjust your AI slightly to accommodate for adding in the Mast. I do. Your body .... or more definitively ..... blood work .... will tell you how your body is reacting and what it needs.

Just my .02

QZ

Mast P @ 700mg/week works best for me...have yet to try Mast E... If I were to try it I would still run it in the 6 to 700mg range/week..

I have never run it with tren but I have run mast a lot, P and E and and I have the best results running it at 750 a week, at 400 I do notice the libido the sregnth and the vascularity and the most noticeable thing is the hardness but this is much more pronounced at 750, I am taking 750 ew now and my muscles have never been harder and denser in my life and when I take var with it the pumps are insane, my forearms feel like they are going to explode

what about this question would you run test,tren . then when you are done with the tren drop the tren and add mast and winny at the end. or run them all at the same time test,tren,mast winny. which would yall choose? hope that makes since?

test/tren/mast/winny sounds like fun. i'd be conservative with the winny.

I need some advice please. I am 47 and want to start a cycle of test/deca. What do you suggest as far as ancillaries? I am 5'8" and 215lbs.

Get Shredded!
I need some advice please. I am 47 and want to start a cycle of test/deca. What do you suggest as far as ancillaries? I am 5'8" and 215lbs.

dude, please do a little more self guided research.

Just chose the ester to match the other gear so u can pin all at once.

I like mastering 400-600mg a week. Hope u have someone to fuck .... A lot lol!

Back