• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

ASF website problems

l69lou

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have any of you been having trouble with the website being so slow it almost is unusable ? I see posts from time to time about this but for the last week or so about every other day it is so slow I have to give up and walk away . I have a Very nice computer and a turbo connection and everything else I do is instantaneous so the problem isn't mine . It took a full min for this page to load to make this post for example . I'm not a technical guy at all so I couldn't begin to know why this is but I wish the owner could do something about it . Wondering if anyone else has this problem ?

I am having same issue, same thing on IMF, there must be a lot of traffic or we are being watch!

Last edited:
Yeah when this site is slow IMF is also the same . Any other site I click on right now is instant . When there is alot of traffic does it overwhelm the server ?

I'm not positive but I believe there's still some vbulletin kinks being worked out
I could be wrong though. what browser are you using? I know heavy commented on a different thread the IE is basically unusable with vbulletin

I get a slow initial load when I first log in but usually runs smooth after that.

IE is not compatible with this forum. Come to think of it IE is not good for anything. Google Chrome is where its at.

This happened last year also I was told due to heavy volume

Yep same here server load is too heavy for the band of the website. Specially since most users are probably not domestic to original source. Unless they invest in more width its just gonna get worse fellas..

It's the NSA's share of the bandwidth getting in the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing that might be causing intermittent "slowness" is the fact that we are running a full server (off site) back-up, and it's going to take a while to finish.
After that it will be incremental back-ups and there should be no interference as they will be done in the middle of the night and will not take very long.

The Linux server, PHP and MySQL have all been optimized 100%, so no that is not the issue, server load and memory usage remains very low now.

apc.jpg

My state of the art machine is blazin, I just upgraded to dos2.1

Tommy that is Hilarious! I was having problems for a few days, I switched from Internet Explorer to Chrome and knock on wood I have not seen a slow down yet.

Back