• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF VETS, need help with question..

Critter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
OK, if I may start off with a plea for anyone who doesn't have a direct answer for this question, please, give the keyboard a rest, chug your protein shake and eat your PB&J. Also, take my rhetoric with a grain of salt because I'm on a kinda fucked cycle as it is. AND, for all those who are going to ask; I'm 44, been training since the best part of most of you was running down your mom's ass crack, have pinned more gear on accident than most of you will on purpose, and have basically been committed to the life we all aspire for here on ASF for the past 3 decades.

So, I am in my second week of a Test Suspension Cycle. 200mg per day split am/pm. This concoction also has 25mg D-Bol and 25 mg A-Drol per cc. Now, the last time I did suspension, I added it to a monster cycle of 100mg Prop/100mg Tren A/100 mg Masteron, all ED. I only did the 1 cc daily of suspension with that stack BUT I got this same reaction. Let me first say that I've never had even a slight case of gyno. Don't know shit about it. Never sore or hard nips or whatever. Never used AI's or SERMS until the past 6 months (Aromasin, Toremafine). Love the dry out I get with those. Especially Toremafine. Just killer shit IMHO. OK, I get this "fat" or fluid build-up at the bottom of my chest. I don't know, is it estrogen induced? I AM NOT taking Aromasin currently, but was the last time and got the same shit. OH, I forget to say here, it went away when I stopped the cycle and I dried out beautifully so it took only a few days to go away. Again, no soreness or anything alarming. I wonder if it might also possibly be the fact that I'm slin pinning my pec. I pin on the "inside" toward the middle and this "stuff" is more or less the opposite side under the pec. I do have some pics I should post but it's 3:10 AM so maybe tomorrow. I also get some pretty substantial puffiness wherever I pin this stuff (delts, tris, bis, pecs, traps). It feels kinda crazy to look like you injected synthol (never have, never would, fuck synthol) and it's actually test, d-bol, and anadrol. And BTW, you want to feel like you just injected acid into your body, shoot some suspension in your traps. It's the only injection that makes me say "god damn, that's some heat". But hey, it is what it is.

Thanks in advance for the replies guys. I'm really thinking I'll just let the blobs sit there for this 4 week cycle. I really hate the "bloofy" look. Somehow, I am maintaining my vascularity overall so it's not totally pissing me off. I think after this run is done I'm not getting suspension again.

Not that it makes any difference, but I'm also split dosing 50mg Methyltest am/pm with injects. I don't subscribe to the bulk/cut method, but I have decided I might as well up the calories a bit and take advantage of some growth. Don't really give a shit to be any bigger. Am 230 lbs. now. Right around 12% BF. Not stressing the diet too hard at all, but still eat very clean. Was 285 and strong as shit for a long time, but love the lean/dry bodybuilding look. Double chins on the pecs not cool at all. Ok, had to find an "anonymous" pic... Leg pic is shitty (about 4 months old), much better development now...
2qan0c1.jpg[
300zeoj.jpg
[/IMG]

I don't have a clue as to what any of this was about :coffee:
think you could cut and paste the actual question out of that novel bro?

So, I am in my second week of a Test Suspension Cycle. 200mg per day split am/pm. This concoction also has 25mg D-Bol and 25 mg A-Drol per cc. OK, I get this "fat" or fluid build-up at the bottom of my chest. I don't know, is it estrogen induced? I AM NOT taking Aromasin currently, but was the last time and got the same shit. OH, I forget to say here, it went away when I stopped the cycle and I dried out beautifully so it took only a few days to go away. Again, no soreness or anything alarming. I wonder if it might also possibly be the fact that I'm slin pinning my pec. I pin on the "inside" toward the middle and this "stuff" is more or less the opposite side under the pec.

Tried to edit out all the superfluous info.

Sounds like gyno to me. I'd get some Nolva for now and a stronger AI like Adex or possibly even Letro.

Have you had blood work done?

Warrior

^^LOL

Think it might be about or why he gets the puffiness after shooting the blend...maybe :hmm:

Tried to edit out all the superfluous info.

Sounds like gyno to me. I'd get some Nolva for now and a stronger AI like Adex or possibly even Letro.

Have you had blood work done?

Warrior

Right to the point. I read the thing and concluded that this was a rhetorical post.

There are so many variables to your problem it is hard to pinpoint the issue . First off why guess ? Go get labs asap and check your e2 . I have run the same kind of blend and I wouldn't run tne or suspension without an AI . With dbol I doubt there is anything that aromatizes more than this blend . I know last time you ran an AI and it still happened but maybe your age is changing something . I'm an older BBer and sometimes things you got away with when younger change . You could always change out the suspension for prop and see but labs first to really try and see what's going on .

Letro. Run it at a full dose for two days, than .75 for 2 days than at .5 for a week straight than the following day go get bloods ASAP.

Such a stupidly strong wet combo is a recipe for a dripping wet physique; therefore, requires the best stuff out there which is Letro.

Critter I'm pretty sure if you are going to ask people for help. The last thing you want to do is insult them before you even get the convoluted question out. And no my friend, I started lifting in 1980 got serious in 1982. My math tells me you were in elementary school. There is a bigger audience here than you may think. Good luck on your issue. You have some good advice already.

IML Gear Cream!
There are so many variables to your problem it is hard to pinpoint the issue . First off why guess ? Go get labs asap and check your e2 . I have run the same kind of blend and I wouldn't run tne or suspension without an AI . With dbol I doubt there is anything that aromatizes more than this blend . I know last time you ran an AI and it still happened but maybe your age is changing something . I'm an older BBer and sometimes things you got away with when younger change . You could always change out the suspension for prop and see but labs first to really try and see what's going on .

Best response/advice...everyone is quick to say run this and that without knowing shit!

Hey guys, seriously, all great advice. Exactly what I was looking for. No insults to anyone, just letting the yungins know am old MF here. Thanks bros!

As men age past 40,there is a increase in the aromatase enzyme in there body...so men will aromatize testosterone at a my higher rate..aromasin at 25mg ed imo should do the trick..if your experiencing signs of gyno your estrogen levels are not only effecting that but your minimizing your free test and gains from it...

And im old also:)

Yeah, sorry for the wordiness too. I was just hyper-amped last night after an epic leg day. Needed to vent some energy. Should have taken some Prami. Again, thanks all.

As men age past 40,there is a increase in the aromatase enzyme in there body...so men will aromatize testosterone at a my higher rate..aromasin at 25mg ed imo should do the trick..if your experiencing signs of gyno your estrogen levels are not only effecting that but your minimizing your free test and gains from it...

And im old also:)

I wasn't aware of this. Interesting. I had been playing with the Aromasin dosage and the problem I experienced at 25mg ed was libido was f-ed. Lean for sure, but...It actually inspired this run with the suspension to get my estrogen back up. Yes, I do get blood work done, but not every week. I think I will try 12.5mg a day or EOD of the Aromasin and see how that affects the drive. Love the data. Thanks.

Hey Critter keep us posted of the changes you make and the results you get. I am curious how this will go for you over the next week or so. Good luck!

Back