• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bitch...rant

liljoe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, I work out at a fairly small gym and am working my flat bench. Some kid comes up and asks how many sets I have left. I probably could have done 3-4 more but, beings it is fairly small, I say I have 2. I want to keep the flow in the gym and I have other exercises to do anyway. This is what pissed me off. I spent about 10 minutes finishing up. This little fucker spends the next half an hour doing frickin abs. You know what...if you are going to work abs first you little bitch, stay the fuck away from me while I am doing my shit...that is all.

Nah, he had an ok athletic build. I just try to accommodate people if they are waiting for a piece of equipment. I am not one of those cocksuckers that parks my ass on a bench for an hour, not giving a shit who is waiting for it.

Fuck everyone else. When I'm there it's my gym:coffee:
lol at training abs! Gay!

I think it is going to come to that. I am working my ass off to get where I am at. Then you get some kid that just wants to look good when he takes off his shirt on mommy and daddy's boat this summer. It is okay though I guess...I just jumped on the incline next to it worked up to 355 on close grip incline.

One of my first days at that gym. The manager was walking around and stopped to talk to me as I was waiting on the bench. She asked what I was up to so I told her. She went over to the scrawny crowd sitting on the bench just talking and shooting the shit. She all but told them to move out of the way. Good shit right there.

10 minutes to do 2 sets? WTF? Negged.

10 minutes to do 2 sets? WTF? Negged.

When you lift like I do, for strength and power...3-5 minute rest times are common...and I was including stripping my bar.

Last time someone asked me how many reps I had left on the bench I told them 90. Was doing GVT. Haha, I told them I would holla at em when I'm done. Lol.

When im in the gym, Dlats drinks :coffee: and watches how gods are made.

Unfortunate though, OP.

Abs are teh good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoulda pooped on his abs to show dominance.

Or u could just sit on the bench and lhjo while staring him in the eyes. Shows more dominance

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

Back