• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

worth paying for diet??

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so is it worth paying for a diet plan if your not a competitor? guys like Shelby etc...

Are you getting the results/any at all dieting on your own? If assume no not really if you're thinking about a diet coach.

I think the people that have used coaches will tell you yes they're amazing, and the ones that have not will say no not really necessary.

Speaking from my personal experience working with EliteBodyTuneUp, I would be willing to say that they changed my life and really created a fire from within that I didn't know I had in me.

I say go for it, give it a chance,,even if it's only a 30 day trial run to see if you like the way the whole experience is works out for you.

Hiring a coach doesn't have to be a lifelong contract, and it doesn't have to be for competitors only. You never know if you don't give it a shot, but I do know that with the right coach the knowledge you leave with afterwards is worth more than the money you spent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive went from 280 to 183 and now at 220 added quite a bit of muscle but dropping under 20% has been tough. if I don't succeed this cycle with what I'm doing I may seek pro help. only been doing this since dec 2010

It's the best decision you'll ever make hiring a dietician.

^^^ this

I KNOW how to eat correctly and can't apply to to myself for whatever reason

I am actually working with Shelby now, very happy with him

Man getting under 20% is easy, it's getting under 10 that's a bitch. A coach will get you shredded quick.

That's not to say it's still fkg hard! Got to stick to the plan, endless fkg cardio, no social life except church and hookers :(

well for me weight has been a problem whole life. mostly now midsection rest looks ok.

Join the Club, my midsection is my problem. I have been cursed with a female body wide hips and kinda of a pear shape. For me to lose weight i really have to diet. but the minute i slip i gain weight just by looking at the food. if i could afford a diet coach i would, i don't compete but i luv the sport and i luv gear. So if u can afford it do it.

Last edited:
Back