• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

need mature professional advice

dolphinsy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
stats:

35 yrs. 220 lbs. 5'10" 18% body fat

Train 5-6 days weekly. between 1 hr. and 1 hr. 15 min. / 30 min. cardio 3 days weekly. been training this routine for 15 months.

have been on:

duel-testosterone cypionate. 1ML injections - 1x weekly.
Anastrozole 0.75 MG - 1 capsule on the day of injection - 1 capsule 3 days later

I have been on this routine for 6 months now because i was diagnosed with low T - testosterone was 137 before injections - and am currently at 940 testosterone.

Also taking supplements: milk thistle, fish oil, multi vitamins, etc.

I would like to know what kind of cycle could i run with the test i am already taking. I would love to ask my doctor but i don't think he would be happy LOL.

Could i get some mature professional advice please? thank you !

What's your goals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta love when someone post's "Looking for professional mature advice". No medical doctor or endocrinologists here!

Gotta love when someone post's "Looking for professional mature advice". No medical doctor or endocrinologists here!

Right? Some of us are likely to know more than the average practitioner would, but even our opinions aren't worth the time of day. Hell, the guy asked for cycle advice and didn't even tell us what he wanted out of it. Welcome to our world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A LOT of variables here, bro. Goals, diet, cycle history, generic predispositions toward any heart diseases, any issues with blood pressure, any predisposition to negative sides from any gear? That's the base questions.

Increase your T dose and cardio. You are fat =)

Goals: 10% body fat at 225lbs. so that would mean i need to drop 20 lbs of fat and gain 25 lbs of muscle. i understand that this wont happen with 1,2 or even 3 cycles. i am in it for the long run. not for the sprint. i am currently running on a keto diet. sort of a spin off of atkins. i would like to get my body fat% down to 10% by May and start a cycle in June increasing my proteins and carbs at that time. Currently i am 2457 calories, 25g carbs, 150g protein, and 195g fat.

no allergies, no side affects to meds, no heart disease, no cancer, no broken bones. im a healthy 35yr old. although, i am treating low-t with doctor prescribed test. i took a deca cycle years ago. and never had side affects. after taking 3 years off i lost most of my gains and gained 50 lbs. since then i have been in the gym for the last 15 month, 5-6 days a week, 3x weekly cardio. im ready to see some gains again. in muscle while maintaining a low body fat %.

any suggestions on building cycle while maintaining a low body fat% - and is it safe to run a cycle while already taking test?

I am currently being treated by a medical doctor for low-t. have been for the last 6 months. not sure if i really want to ask him about illegal activities since he is my family physician. that is why i started this thread. thank you for your valuable input. fart noise >>>>>>>>>>>>

goals: im currently 18% body fat at 225lbs. i would like to drop to 10% body fat at 220 lbs. and run a cycle to gain 25lbs. of muscle. i understand that it may take more than 1 or 2 cycles. i am currently running on a keto diet i started 3 months ago. 2457 calories, 25g carbs, 150g protein, 195g fats. i am down 20% body fat and 30 lbs. i would now like to maintain a low body fat% and build muscle. no diseases, no medical conditions, no allergies, no side affects, no broken bones. clean medical history.

my main question is that due to the fact i am currently running on doctor prescribed test, what (if any) or (if all) would be a safe cycle to run in conjunction with the test that i am already on?

Your deficit is about 18%. Might drop the fats a tad and absolutely up the Testosterone dose.

Back