• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Damn insomnia

Warriorblaze

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Being out of work and not being able to sleep has led to insane amounts of boredom.

So it makes me wonder....

How many times can you LHJO before you're too sore to continue? I'm up to 5 a day but I think I may be getting callouses on my cawk :(

Warrior

Being out of work and not being able to sleep has led to insane amounts of boredom.

So it makes me wonder....

How many times can you LHJO before you're too sore to continue? I'm up to 5 a day but I think I may be getting callouses on my cawk :(

Warrior

Not sure.

When I can't sleep I always YouTube ufo conspiracies.

Srs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ambien is my friend... and zma.

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

Try some benedryl with your zma. Ive been on ambien for years with diagnosed insomnia from my teenage years. Benedryl+zma and i generally dont need ambien, and wake up much much much more rested than with ambien

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

Read a book! That should do the trick!(nothing is implied here).

I worked night shift for 25 yrs and struggled with insomnia for a while . Horrible problem and I sympathize . Melatonin saved me and I used it for some 15 yrs or so but now if I take it I wake with a horrible headache . Benadryl works well but same headache sometimes . My wife gets trazidone ( sp? ) and that is very good . For me nothing is as important for a great day as good sleep !

dude i sleep like 3 hrs a day and not in a row i have insomnia + a 2 month old baby, so i have to watch tv to fall asleep i can't fall asleep in silence i just think of 1000 things at once now when i do fall asleep the baby wakes up most sleep during the day i know i'd be bigger if i got 8 hrs but what can i do i'm scared to take trazadone i have it too but if i dont wake up when the baby cries whould be my worrie you know

Man Kirk I sympathise with you and all those with very young children . It is brutal for sure . My only consolation for you is it will get better . For a BBer sleep is CRITICAL ! It's when you grow and recouperate . It's imperitive to empty your mind from the thousand and one things that you have to do but that is much easier said than done . I pray , some meditate but you've got to get out from under the worry and stress or good sleep is impossible . Yeah if you take trazadone you have to be sure to sleep it off or you will have problems functioning .

IML Gear Cream!
The second I lay my head down to sleep my brain starts working overtime and I can't fall asleep. So it's Trazodone and ambien for me every night. I wake up feeling great, with the exception of the last couple of weeks. Lately I have been waking up exhausted. Like I haven't slept at all.

I have been off work for 3 weeks now due to hernia surgery and I tell you what I cant sleep worth a shit, can't lift can't work. don't know how house wife's do it lmao!

motivate-this-0.jpg

Are you hammering down on tren warrior?

Tren whacks my sleep after about 3-4 weeks. Xanax is the only cure. I hate missing out on sleep.

Not lately. I was running tren ace pretty heavy but dropped down to trt only when life yanked the rug out from under me.

Just pinned some test and deca, time to get back on the horse that threw me.

Warrior

I use Ambien, Growth, ZMA, Melatonin, and over the counter shit from the 99 cent store. All at the same time, together,every night. And I use White Noise. From your other thread, you still have COBRA right? By law its 30 days, so go straight to your doc and get an Ambien or Lunestra script. I used to get extra and they cut me short 2 months ago otherwise Id send ya some

i do the same thing with shows about space. Documentary shit that I'm into but will coax me into a gentle sleep.

And i beat my shit like it owes me money

Fuck yeah.

I'm thinkin the same tonight. Ancient aliens.

Lolwat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Update*

After weeks of sleeping 2-3 hours a day my body has finally gave in. I have slept 12-14 hours a day for the past 2 days.

Hoping this stabilizes and I can get back on a normal sleep schedule. On the bright side, I forgot what it's like to feel rested and strong. I like it!!!!!!

Warrior

Congrats! I took a nap today. I feel like I need to live in some random Euro country that has Siesta. I function MUCH better when I've had a nap.....especially after sex, gym and more sex. Thats what today was all about :)

When the callouses go away try the other hand.
It's like somebody else is doing it.

If you don't mind taking something Benadryl will usually work for a few nights.
Unisom or something else with doxylamine may help.

I get great sleep running GH or a mix of Mod GRF 1-29 and Ipamorelin 100mcg each before bed.

When the callouses go away try the other hand.
It's like somebody else is doing it.

If you don't mind taking something Benadryl will usually work for a few nights.
Unisom or something else with doxylamine may help.

I get great sleep running GH or a mix of Mod GRF 1-29 and Ipamorelin 100mcg each before bed.

I think 10iu of GH a day would help me sleep pretty well. Care to donate to the cause? Lol

Warrior

Back