• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

My soon to be cut cycle

magog

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to start a cut cycle starting April 1st. I finished my winter bulk and have started to lower my calories to near maintenance.

I'll be using what I have on hand, and will use NPP for joint help for the first time ever.

This will be my 4th injectable cycle. Tren will be used and I tolerate it quite well at 500 mgs/week and under.

All injections will be done every 3rd Day, as aside from the NPP I'll be using Enanthate esters. While NPP is ideal ED or ED for its purpose I figure it'll be fine. I'll be using orals to kick and tail off as well. I'm using what I have on hand for a kick start and it's stuff that's treated me well.

Weeks 1-5: MSten/PPlex 20mgs/30mgs ED
Weeks 1-14: Test E 250mgs/week
Weeks 2-11: Tren E 500mgs/week
Weeks 1-8: NPP 100-150mgs/week
Weeks 10-16: Anavar 80mg ED
Weeks 16-21: PCT

I'll be using Caber throughout at .5mg E3D. I have Exemestane, and Letro on hand for AIs. I'll be getting bloods done every 4-6 weeks.

PCT will be clomid+Nolva tapered down with Exemestane for 4 weeks tapered down starting week 3 of PCT.

few questions about NPP:
1) any concerns about mixing with Tren...Both being 19-nors?
2) Is 100-150mgs a week good enough to benefit the joints?

Diet will be 750 Calorie deficit/day with one day at maintenance per week, and one "cheat day" every two weeks. Macros will be 60/25/15 P/C/F or as close as I can get to that.

feel free to toss any further comments or insight my way. Thank you.

stats 5'7" 215lbs 17% BF(DexaSCAN measured)

Just stay on top of your prolactin and watch for signs of gyno with 2 19-nors.

I'd bump the NPP up to 200mg a week. I don't feel anything in my joints under that level with nandrolone.

Your fats seem pretty low. I'm not a fan of macro percentages. I'd rather base my macros around body weight. 1-1.5g protein per pound and .4-.5g of fat per pound and adjust carbs to get your caloric totals.

Warrior

I sure hope those macros are per meal for like... 4-5 meals

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

Is your 750 calorie deficit factoring in cardio?

Warrior

No diet deficit only. Cardio will be another 250 per day, morning jog before work. I have had better luck not overdoing it on cardio. I seem to hit a wall or burn out faster when I increase the cardio.

I sure hope those macros are per meal for like... 4-5 meals

They are meals largely consist of:

Grilled Chicek, Flank Steak, Filet, Eye of Round Steak
Brown Rice, Yams (mashed with cinnamon is a good dessert), Spinach, Oats.
Avocado, Raw Almonds

What will your total kcal and macro intake be in a day?

2400 Calories/day

Protein 360g
Carbs 150g
Fat 40g

divided over 4 meals per day. Plus 2 protein shakes as snacks.

2400 Calories/day

Protein 360g
Carbs 150g
Fat 40g

divided over 4 meals per day. Plus 2 protein shakes as snacks.

Thats making a lot more sense lol. I thought you were just doing the 60/25/10

IML Gear Cream!
Fats are WAY too low IMO. I'd at least double that number.

Eating fat doesn't make you fat.

Warrior

Oh I know it doesn't. In my experience when I raise fats above carbs with where they are at I go into Ketosis, and while the weight will come off I feel like shit. Had good luck with this split. At worst I get a little foggy headed and cranky.

Oh I know it doesn't. In my experience when I raise fats above carbs with where they are at I go into Ketosis, and while the weight will come off I feel like shit. Had good luck with this split. At worst I get a little foggy headed and cranky.

Well your brain needs fat to function so I can see why lol

Warrior

Well your brain needs fat to function so I can see why lol

Warrior

On the days where I do feel extra cranky or foggy, I will hav a couple of handfuls of almonds that usually helps. I stick pretty close to my macros when on this diet and I have had great success with it in the past.

Back