• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Couple of questions about prop to cyp transition

bigv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My question is how would one smoothly transition from prop to cyp if all possible?

My cycle starts off with anadrol and test prop, but I dont have enough prop (only have enough for around 3-4 weeks @ 500mg per week NOT to mention I hate pinning EOD and last cycle I had shitty pip). However I do have alot of cyp.

My question is if I start with prop for immediate effects, will I have to pin cyp as well so when my prop runs out, the cyp will kick in? Or how will that work if it will work at all?

You'll have to pin them together. So if you run prop for 4 weeks, I'd start tapering in some cyp at week 3 and tapering off the prop at week 4.

Might have some fluctuations but it won't be bad.

Warrior

What will your dosage regimen be with the prop? Amount, frequency, and concentration of prop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

start pinning the cyp with the prop the cyp usually kicks in around week 3 or 4

I just switched from prop to cyp. I added cyp in week 2 with the prop and ran the prop for 4 weeks total. Didnt really notice any roller coaster type effect and everythings been running smoothly.

I just switched from prop to cyp. I added cyp in week 2 with the prop and ran the prop for 4 weeks total. Didnt really notice any roller coaster type effect and everythings been running smoothly.

Awesome bro 2 weeks should be fine to not notice a difference but to switch right over with out letting the cyp ester build up your going to ride the costar I bit sounds like he already new this but wanted to be sure

Right on.
I will be running Prop 500mg weeks 1-3 EOD

I guess Ill start cyp the time I start prop. Not worried about fluctuations too much, Im sure my 4th week will be iffy but then should be back to normal

Cyp spikes blood androgen levels in 24 hours easily. Just pin the Cyp your next scheduled Prop day after the prop is gone. Basically within 24-36 hours of pinning the last prop dose. Only the uneducated think Cyp takes weeks to spike blood androgen levels.

Strong bro science in this thread.

IML Gear Cream!
it funny because I think bushmaster got jumped a while back for basically the same sentiment...

^^. We both did if it's the thread I'm thinking of. That's kinda why I've been quiet.

well...all three of you are right.

no one notices instant muscle mass because the human body doesn't change over night...some weird bro-science comes into play with that i think.
It's like going to the gym twice and think you should suddenly have pecs

well...all three of you are right.

no one notices instant muscle mass because the human body doesn't change over night...some weird bro-science comes into play with that i think.
It's like going to the gym twice and think you should suddenly have pecs
The question is related to pinning frequency of different esters not adding LBM. Adding LBM is not relevant to the question because it will happen in about the same time frame regardless of the ester.

oh I know...but it seems to be where the bro-science on the topic comes from...or at least it the only thing I can figure out where it came from

oh please!

fyi, found a spin bike...see training section for my excitement

A Bro-Scientist! I'm putting that in my sig for sure!!!
As soon as I figure out how to do that using tapatalk. Argh.

lol... God has spoken, Id still run them together. Thanks for clearing that up heavy

No worries brother, sorry to come across so harsh. Tren always makes me a bit aggressive. =(

Back