• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Switching to Glasses of Water

R3psForJ3sus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[h=2]Plastic Water Bottles are Estrogenic[/h] People have long suspected that plastic water bottles were estrogenic, that is, they increased estrogen and lowered levels. The problem is much worse than most expected.
Using an optimized sample preparation strategy, we furthermore present data on the estrogenic activity of bottled water from France, Germany, and Italy: eleven of the 18 analyzed water samples (61.1%) induced a significant estrogenic response
See, “Endocrine disruptors in bottled mineral water: estrogenic activity in the E-Screen.”
In other words, it wasn’t any one brand of bottled water that was estrogenic. Nearly every bottled water screwed up your male endocrine system.
That makes sense when you consider how water reaches your store shelves. The water starts out at a bottling plant. It’s loaded into shipping containers that often reach temperatures above 140 degrees. The water is then drive cross-country through hot states like Arizona.
From bottler to shelf, estrogens are released.

I've heard this a million times but never really paid much thought to it. Do any of you only drink water out of glasses? I think I'm convinced

My trt doc told me to quit drinking out of plastic bottles... Then dropped my ai dose lol.

This is less concerning for me/us as adults than it is for those if us with kids - and particularly those with male children.

Male kids, and young male adults are testing out as having less test in their systems than prior generations, and that ain't good.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

or female children...you set them up for scary cancer risks with phytoestrogens

a good product to combat the inundation of phytoestrogens (and may help your AI exponentially) is estrosense or estrosmart

for a long time i had all the symptoms of estrogen dominance but none of the blood work to back it up...I went through three botles of one of those (theyre identical) and was all better.

I spent around $500 bucks and had a nice filtering system put in my place so I would avoid having to buy bottled water. It's not one of those that hook up to your sink faucet but directly out of the wall. I never trusted bottled water companies anyway.

Yeah, but then there are issues about going out of the house. I try to eat organic at home, but eating out = eating crap grade

Yeah, but then there are issues about going out of the house. I try to eat organic at home, but eating out = eating crap grade

a ton of companies have glass sports bottles to take with you

I have well water but have a whole house activated charcoal filtration system. Mainly because the original well tested positive for radon.

The new well doesn't but the filtration system made things so crisp and lovely.

a ton of companies have glass sports bottles to take with you

I have well water but have a whole house activated charcoal filtration system. Mainly because the original well tested positive for radon.

The new well doesn't but the filtration system made things so crisp and lovely.

Yeah, I have a camelback glass bottle... But the nipple and straw are plastique.

1 + 1 = 3

[h=2]Plastic Water Bottles are Estrogenic[/h] People have long suspected that plastic water bottles were estrogenic, that is, they increased estrogen and lowered levels. The problem is much worse than most expected.
Using an optimized sample preparation strategy, we furthermore present data on the estrogenic activity of bottled water from France, Germany, and Italy: eleven of the 18 analyzed water samples (61.1%) induced a significant estrogenic response
See, “Endocrine disruptors in bottled mineral water: estrogenic activity in the E-Screen.”
In other words, it wasn’t any one brand of bottled water that was estrogenic. Nearly every bottled water screwed up your male endocrine system.
That makes sense when you consider how water reaches your store shelves. The water starts out at a bottling plant. It’s loaded into shipping containers that often reach temperatures above 140 degrees. The water is then drive cross-country through hot states like Arizona.
From bottler to shelf, estrogens are released.

I've heard this a million times but never really paid much thought to it. Do any of you only drink water out of glasses? I think I'm convinced

Check this out bro...There are only 2 forms of PURE H2o... Distilled water. ..but if u buy it at the store it's obviously in plastic still..I had bought a water distiller that looked similar to the size of those fancy coffee makers online for 99bux...can't remember the name of company..try to Google "home water distillers"...and fill a stainless steel water container...trust this...I measured my waters PH and PPM (parts per million) with a digital water meter.. .000ppm..PURE WATER..!!! Nothing else in it...or you could visit a local hydroponic or indoor gardening store and buy a "REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM" water system...they're a lil more expensive but they too produce pure water... 000ppm. ..also measured with digital meter....I checked NUMEROUS brands of bottled water that contained from 145ppm up to 320ppm... my personal opinion is this ...the 99 dollar home water distiller is the best route to go when u want ONLY 100% PURE H2O....also no ppm...and they make some pretty cool stainless containers that don't look like a military canteen..!!! P.S. I stored my distilled water from the maker in large Mason jars since they are glass..!!!

Last edited:
Check this out bro...There are only 2 forms of PURE H2o... Distilled water. ..but if u buy it at the store it's obviously in plastic still..I had bought a water distiller that looked similar to the size of those fancy coffee makers online for 99bux...can't remember the name of company..try to Google "home water distillers"...and fill a stainless steel water container...trust this...I measured my waters PH and PPM (parts per million) with a digital water meter.. .000ppm..PURE WATER..!!! Nothing else in it...or you could visit a local hydroponic or indoor gardening store and buy a "REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM" water system...they're a lil more expensive but they too produce pure water... 000ppm. ..also measured with digital meter....I checked NUMEROUS brands of bottled water that contained from 145ppm up to 320ppm... my personal opinion is this ...the 99 dollar home water distiller is the best route to go when u want ONLY 100% PURE H2O....also no ppm...and they make some pretty cool stainless containers that don't look like a military canteen..!!! P.S. I stored my distilled water from the maker in large Mason jars since they are glass..!!!

Huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I drink out of plastic water bottles and that's it. Tasty and cheap

Huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is he not looking for pure H2o that is not in a plastic bottle..??? I just gave him 2 ways of producing PURE H20...and ways to transport and store the water after it is distilled...the home water distiller makes about a gallon of pure H20 at a time...so ya make a gallon..or more depending on how much H20 ya drink and store it in glass jars... ELIMINATES any plastic..or any other stuff that is in plastic bottled water....make enough to last a day or 2...then make more depending on your water needs..??..

BlackWhiteBoyDrinkingWaterFromHoseWaterSplashingUp_CalgaryFamilyPhotographer_LifeFlicksPhotograp.jpg

I think back on a simpler time and remember when water was free and it was good no mater where it came from.
If you drink only bottled water there may be a small concern, but overall common sense should be practiced in it's
storage and use.

traveling with water only.

Lots of information out there say drinking distilled water is bad for you and over time can have a really bad effect on you. If I'm remembering right it can pull trace minerals out of your system. Think along the lines of osmosis.

Whats worse is leaving bottled water in your car or your trunk on a warm or hot day.....yummy plastic toxic water
If i buy bottled water at my health store(good water-no bpa) i never let the sun hit unless its in a glass
just my 2sentzzzzz

Lots of information out there say drinking distilled water is bad for you and over time can have a really bad effect on you. If I'm remembering right it can pull trace minerals out of your system. Think along the lines of osmosis.
U are correct Jas... Calcium and Magnesium to name a couple.... and I'm not sure if it still is...but Dasani water used to be Reverse Osmosis water...but then he would be back to plastic bottles. ..I was just trying to give him some alternatives to plastic cuz he seems quite concerned about it....

Back