• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

can a body become immune to AS

getumbig

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My friend and I have been cycling pretty much the same thing for a while now, I've always put on some good gains but my friend however seems to diminish in size and weight every cycle. We both were using pH's for about 4 years but his gains which started off great are now next to nothing. I decided to try doing a testosterone cycle and invited my friend to do the same. He has an increase in sex drive but not a single pound of weight after 4 wks. Not even water weight. I on the other hand have gained some nice pounds. We are both using the same gear I purchased. Can the body become immune to the use of synthetic's? I have no answer to give him so hopefully someone here can help.

yep, someone isnt eating I would say, or recycling enough of their jizz . . everyone knows a lot of gear comes out through semen, if its not recycled you dont get the full benefit.

Like Warrior and Captn said, first thing that popped into my head was DIET. Your diet and possibly genetics are better. Do you train together? Maybe he is not a hard worker in the gym.

How long were you guys taking the PH's before you used the T? His receptors could be flooded maybe a break is need and well diet as always, even on cycle if things are stressing me out I can't seem to eat near what I should.

Everyone is different. My friend was a garbage disposal for food, on a gram of test and deca either 400 or 600 and he couldn't gain more than 5 lbs. He started eating SHIT just to put on weight. In addition to the 3k clean cals, he would eat pizza hut and Arby's 5 for 5 almost every day. After pct, he put on nothing. On the same test dosed at 750 with a little dbol (no deca for me), I put on 16 lbs after pct. I know it's a poor comparison, but we all react differently. Genetics also describes how one's body reacts and adapts to drugs. Who cares if you can load your syringes up with doses they wouldn't put in race horses if your competition is growing on under a gram?

How long were you guys taking the PH's before you used the T? His receptors could be flooded maybe a break is need and well diet as always, even on cycle if things are stressing me out I can't seem to eat near what I should.

Been using an mdrol/pheraplex cycle for 4yrs with adequate time off in between. I thought the receptor flooding was a myth?

Also on any bulking cycle isn't there some sort of water gain? Even on the same gear as I am on he doesn't have the water retention that normally occurs.

Receptors can absolutely become desensitized. Anything in the body adapts and learns a new way to react.

IML Gear Cream!
Is there a way to resensitize the receptors?

I understand about diet, but my friend eats like a starving hog, his diet may not be clean all the time but the amount of calories and protein I see him eat daily makes me jealous, infact I tell him he ain't gaining due to having a large tape worm (lol).

Diet is the biggest puzzle piece. If he didnt add extra cals to bring on more mass then that's why. The body gets a new homeostasis on anything. Myostatin is the big hurdle. Ramping dosages and changing out compounds helps this.

It's still about the cals. U can't eat 3k cals and expect to keep adding size just by adding gear without also adding cals.
Many factors here....

Any reason there's no water retention especially with the test.

Diet, training and genetics, in that order. Gear is only a tiny part of the whole picture.

Warrior

True story. I have a friend that experienced the same thing. He will not eat enough or drink enough. So he stays pretty much where he's at.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I did some research and the problem may be an abundance of SGHB in his system from running pH's. Providone or winstrol are usually taken to reduce it. In the meanwhile is there anything else that could reduce this. I read tongkat Ali may help.

I did some research and the problem may be an abundance of SGHB in his system from running pH's. Providone or winstrol are usually taken to reduce it. In the meanwhile is there anything else that could reduce this. I read tongkat Ali may help.

So I'm reading you never got blood work.

Sex hormone binding globulin, i think that's what that is called. SHBG. And the whole joke about that tapeworm may not really be that funny. Just sayin, you say he eats like a hog in heat!
And tell us if you train with him or not. How does he train? Is he a hard worker? And the whole thing about receptors; i believe it. Maybe take six months off or even more. There is a reason IFBB pros are on such high doses

Food drives the goal not the steroid. You can cut weight with 2 grams of legit gear a week. It ain't the drugs, its the food.

Everyone says they eat like a hog then they cry and moan when they go on a real bodybuilding diet.

Get Shredded!
Food drives the goal not the steroid. You can cut weight with 2 grams of legit gear a week. It ain't the drugs, its the food.

Everyone says they eat like a hog then they cry and moan when they go on a real bodybuilding diet.

For sure! My buddy paid a high level contest prep/diet coach to make a diet plan for him to bulk. He had to eat 7 meals a day....yes 7! Real food too not fast food or processed shit!

Do that and even 500mg week of test and blow up!

Proviron lowers shbg and is a awesome synergy aas in many regards. Proviron 😍

Back