• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Adex and aromasin

hando73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's gonna be my 1st cycle of 500 mg a week of test for 12 weeks and hcg for entire cycle , From what I've read on forums some say adex best some aromasin , I'm thinking of trying adex however if after even altering the dose im having problems even into the 1st few weeks of cycle I would switch to aromasin I think this is the only way to find out which one is best for ''me '' does that sound the best thing up do ?
the only problem is if at that point gyno has started what do I do to get rid of the gyno ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pick one, and stick with it.
Optimize the dose based on your bodies response. Jumping off of 1 when you are elevated is asking for trouble. Much easier to up the dose, as you have no idea what the other compound dosage should be. If you change, you are just starting from scratch, except your estrogen is already high.
alot of guys can run 500 test with no AI.

And if you alter dose and it doesn't work and gyno increases mand doesn't go what then ?

I've never had an issue at 500mg, but 750 starts the puffiness and slight itching. Interestingly enough, with tren high and test low (around 150-200), I had the same reaction. I had been dosing prami evenly throughout and no effect. I'm a fan of adex although it seems to be less popular, adex is only an inhibitor, whereas aromasin is a suicide inhibitor. Anyway, dosed around .5mg every 3 days, you should have no issues. At 500, I wouldn't worry about it, but if you go any higher, I would dose one of them evenly throughout the cycle. Side effects arising is not the time to begin taking an AI. This game is about safety and being informed, take care of yourself proactively rather than reactively.

I can't imagine 500mg of test outrunning 10-15 Aromasin ED. If it does, double to 25. Everyone is different, your results will vary.
I like Asin because it is suicidal, and as best as I know, is easier on lipids. Never used Adex. I have prami for emergencies.
are you obese or gyno prone or just paranoid? Lol. Be prepared, just don't over think it. You're in for a fun ride!

Last edited:
I can't imagine 500mg of test outrunning 10-15 Aromasin ED. If it does, double to 25. Everyone is different, your results will vary.
I like Asin because it is suicidal, and as best as I know, is easier on lipids. Never used Adex. I have prami for emergencies.
are you obese or gyno prone or just paranoid? Lol. Be prepared, just don't over think it. You're in for a fun ride!

I just want to have the right stuff on hand and know what to do if the worse does occur rather when it does occur having to prolong it by trying to find out on here at the time then prolong it further by trying to get hold if the product , I'm thinking I should have let to on hand too as I've read that reverses gyno ?

Meant have letro on hand

As said above pick one and stick with it . It should be easy on 500mg/test a week to figure out the dose and you will be fine . IF you were to all of a sudden develope gyno , which won't happen if you are taking a legit AI properly nolvadex is the best emergency anti estrogen for that . Nolva stops the estrogen right at the receptor and 20mg / day for a week or so on top of your AI should eliminate gyno symptoms . I always like to have some nolva around just as a back up and it's not very expensive . That is if the gyno were just starting if it has already established itself then letro would probably be more effective .

Yep keep letro on hand in case the gyno does get you man,

I understand not using something if not needed then using if needed but if you do get the 1st sign of gyno then take the ai is it a case of it being a bit late as from what I've read it can take a few weeks for the ai to start working that's even if you get the dose right by then you might have bitch tits ???? Then you gotta try nolva or even letro and reading about people that have took letto it makes you feel like hell

Back