• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Crystal Clear Sweet Nectar TD

jmpman23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My private source pack has landed, and it's looking oh so clear!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 84
Looks good bro. Pin that shiet.

you should send it here for 2nd opinion and trial;)

Mast e, mast prop, pct gear and some AI. Plenty more to come to complete this cycle

Lemme guess. Dbol, Test E, Mast E, Anavar, Clomid??? an AI too maybe?

Spill da beansssss

Man I wish I could run dbol again, but my last cycle of dbol had my BP so high I could feel it in my chest. My plan is to run test, mast, and anavar this cycle. Wanted to start with PCT gear and work my way backwards.

IML Gear Cream!
Her stuff is top notch man!!!! Enjoy it. Still awaiting on my referral to go through! Your a lucky mofo!

Man I wish I could run dbol again, but my last cycle of dbol had my BP so high I could feel it in my chest. My plan is to run test, mast, and anavar this cycle. Wanted to start with PCT gear and work my way backwards.
Sounds good. I just started 400 test e 300 mast e with dbol/var kickstart. JUst one inject in, prob upping to 500 test,400 mast asap.

Sounds good. I just started 400 test e 300 mast e with dbol/var kickstart. JUst one inject in, prob upping to 500 test,400 mast asap.

Nice bro! What are you running for a length and dose of var?

Back