• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Coffee and a Hooker for breakfast?!!

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm in Chicago (hyatt regency) for the weekend with the wife and kids. I left the room at 6am to check out the weight room and get some coffee, while the family were still sleeping.

Ok, here is what happened next. I get on the elevator and there is this amazing looking woman in a cheetah skirt. I don't have my wedding ring on (that's another story) and she notices it. She asks me what room I'm staying in.

I should add that she was hot and the weight room not bad.

I ended up smiling at her and telling her "no thanks". I wouldn't have believed this if it didn't happen to me. And to think, when I approached her I was thinking the whole time that she was a prostitute.

Do I even need to ask what you would have done?

LowTman

I prefer my hookers as a low calorie alternative to dessert after dinner, but I think it should be fine at breakfast so long as your macros for the day don't get thrown off.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day
BTW I would have hit the stop button in the elevator and tapped that ass then and there.....but thats just me

BTW I would have hit the stop button in the elevator and tapped that ass then and there.....but thats just me

who wouldn't?

apparently OP

who wouldn't?

apparently OP

Custom, I read a lot of your posts and we think alike most of the time. However, for the newbie, throw in 3 kids, 3 businesses that are doing great and a marriage. You soon will find out that getting a good source or picking a dose for your cycle is the easy part of this. Containing the beast on all this test is the hard part that doesn't get as much discussion as it should get.

thats a lot to give up for a quick piece of ass. That said, if I was single, she could have been a 5 instead of a 10 and I would have thrown Her over the rail and banged her!

To be a young stud and poor with no responsibility...those were the days!

LowTman

How do you put ur macros in when theres a prostitute?:confused:

Custom, I read a lot of your posts and we think alike most of the time. However, for the newbie, throw in 3 kids, 3 businesses that are doing great and a marriage. You soon will find out that getting a good source or picking a dose for your cycle is the easy part of this. Containing the beast on all this test is the hard part that doesn't get as much discussion as it should get.

thats a lot to give up for a quick piece of ass. That said, if I was single, she could have been a 5 instead of a 10 and I would have thrown Her over the rail and banged her!

To be a young stud and poor with no responsibility...those were the days!

LowTman

Thats why I said "I would have" instead of you should have. I only have 2 businesses and 2 kids and alot less test at the moment lol

i only have hookers on my one cheat meal a week( part of a good diet lol)

Does anyone else feel like women can smell the extra test in your system? Like I know I'm looking ok, but 4 weeks in on a cycle and it's not a HUGE difference, but it seems like they just react different. Case in point, I saw my ex wife last week and suddenly she's calling every day, my ex gf popped up yesterday after seeing her the other day and she wanted to remember our vacation a few months ago and let me know she's ready to go out of town again (she's dating a guy that's like 5'9" 125lbs that lives with his mom at 38 so that one makes sense lol), two girls I see maybe once a month are now wanting to come over tonight afte calling all week. I'm not saying that to sound like the big dick or anything, it just seems weird to me like there's something more primitive going on here. I mean the girl I'm seeing is a fucking champ and she handles the test and dbol effects so well there's no need for me to be looking elsewhere, so I don't think it's me putting anything out there.

Does anyone else feel like women can smell the extra test in your system? Like I know I'm looking ok, but 4 weeks in on a cycle and it's not a HUGE difference, but it seems like they just react different. Case in point, I saw my ex wife last week and suddenly she's calling every day, my ex gf popped up yesterday after seeing her the other day and she wanted to remember our vacation a few months ago and let me know she's ready to go out of town again (she's dating a guy that's like 5'9" 125lbs that lives with his mom at 38 so that one makes sense lol), two girls I see maybe once a month are now wanting to come over tonight afte calling all week. I'm not saying that to sound like the big dick or anything, it just seems weird to me like there's something more primitive going on here. I mean the girl I'm seeing is a fucking champ and she handles the test and dbol effects so well there's no need for me to be looking elsewhere, so I don't think it's me putting anything out there.
If shes only your girlfriend then there is nothing wrong with a little "strange" every once in a while

If shes only your girlfriend then there is nothing wrong with a little "strange" every once in a while
Haha, I'm not worried about the ethics of the situation. I was married and faithful for 8 years and after 3 years of rebuilding my life after a divorce I'm ok with just playing, and any woman that isn't ok with that needs to talk to someone else. I'm just wondering if anyone else notices that women seem to react differently once the test levels start to go up? It could all be in my head, but I'm not sure that's the case.

You forgot the railing a line off of her ass part first.

Lulz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you gotta make it wet to get it to go numb

my friend says....

Wait so u did nothing? WTF.....not everyone can be a deal closer I guess.

Last girl that said some crazy shit too me got a pure alpha answer and my phone #!
She said she wanted to be #6 in my rotation...... How can u say no to that?

how the fuck you supposed to snort it out of there??

my friend says.......

At least it wasn't a dead hooked in the elevator, but if it was all you have to do is check her body temp and if she's still warm then it's go time. If the body is already cold then all you need is an extension cord and a blow dryer, 5 mins on high aiming it at the sweet spot, then it's go time!!!! lol of course I'm just joking!!!! ( or am I? ) I guess it all depends on how much gear I'm running at the time.

I knew I was in trouble when I posted this. ;)

This tells us how many of you don't do labs and rely on Bro-science, because your testosterone is >5000. I think some board members have yet to read the stickies on how to have your labs done on the cheap. :roflmao:

LowTman

I read that sticky, but my doctor does all my lab work and my insurance pays for it. Not saying that my doctor approves of what I'm doing, but he also doesn't want me to hurt myself. Guess he figures I'm gonna do it anyway so he might as well keep an eye on me while I'm doing it.

But you are right, there are a lot of guys that don't get labs done and are out there raging bc they 1st don't know what they're doing, 2nd they don't know what they're doing, 3rd lack the discipline to control themselves, 4th don't know what they're doing. And I applauded you for your self control.

Lilbigjohn, that shit is sooo funny but true (your 1-4). At the same time, your comment is dead on. Maybe I didn't convey enough my sarcasm/joking with the use of the emoticons.

Thanks for applauding my self control. I do in fact feel like a bull ready to stud. I guess I'm greatful for the great gear, confirms my labwork is right.

LowTman

Terrible story. 😎
my estro is 30-50. Was at 1250 mg/wk test so yes 5000+ nl/dl. Dropped it to a more responsible 750 mg a week ol.

I would have taken her to the gym and bench pressed her, rowed her, and then done 20min of pure cardio. If she's a 'pro', shed take her lumps, take her cash, and be gone w/o incident.

Then again, getting laid by the wife is a once a quarter event for me, so i'll stick my wang in a light socket at this point.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Back