• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Guy to Forum needs direction

MrPizza

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Need advice on best way to navigate the Forum. Since joining the forum I find myself failing to find specific topics. I utilize the search function for folks struggling with estrogen levels sky rocking but end up without results. What should "Term" or "Keyword" should i use? I'm probably over thinking it and it's a simple fix.

I just typed High Estrogen in the advance search box and got 11 pages.

Estrogen, E2, AI, aromatase, aromatize inhibitor, Arimidex (dose), nolvadex (dose), aromasin (dose), just to name some to get you started.

Welcome to ASF. You've found a great community here with loads of knowledgeable people and great sources.

One thing you'll need to know off the bat is you need to get your post count up over 10 before you can use the PM feature here. There are a number of threads dedicated for just that, like this one:

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/sho...t-Count-Thread

Just give a minute or so between posts so each one counts. Then you'll be able to privately contact any rep with any source, or anyone for that matter. No one can PM you either until your post count is up.

Read as many sticky threads as you can. Loads of valuable information there about forum rules, AAS use and more.

One very important thread to read is about the forum rules. Click below to read and adhere. It's for everyone's safety.

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/1864-ASF-Rules

Once again welcome aboard!

DM, you da Man.
Mrpizza, I'm stuck waiting at a discount tire and I'm starving for pizza now.

You know it's estrogen and not progesterone? What's the cycle? Is your AI suicidal, or did you get rebound? Feel free to just ask your question, seldom any flaming, and you probably will help others learn.
Start a thread over in the AAS area.

Welcome and I agree with jas. I don't think it should be allowed to use food in your username. BEEF might be ok if it is followed by cake....still kida iffy

You know it's estrogen and not progesterone? What's the cycle? Is your AI suicidal, or did you get rebound? Feel free to just ask your question, seldom any flaming, and you probably will help others learn.
Start a thread over in the AAS area.

i will definitely do that and I appreciate the advice!

Thank you for the advice and direction. Great to have access to share and be informed.

It helps. There is a vast amount of knowledge on the board. You will gain confidence in certain members as time goes on. Most guys are patient and really cool. Happy to help. Welcome!!

Back