• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Grand Re-opening Sale!!!

Bama78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Its the new town crier!!!

Welcome to the announcement of our GRAND RE-OPENING SALE!!!

Starting in 5 days... 12:01 a.m. on 2-12-14, Helios Labs will be adding all our new products as well as giving you a sale to compliment the new additions!!!

Helios will be taking 20% off orders on ANY DOMESTIC PRODUCTS!!!
Pretty sweet huh?

That's not all...

Helios is also giving away one 100ct bottle of ANY DOMESTIC oral of your choice with a purchase of $400 or more.
Oh yes!! It just got sweeter!!!

Shipping is always free on domestic!!!!

Get ready and give us a chance!!!
We are the new guys here, but we are willing to go out of our way to be another legit, reliable and trustworthy source for our members here at ASF and We are calling on all members to place a small order and show your support!!

Any questions feel free to ask!!!

Thanks to all of you for your support!!!

helioslabs@safe-mail.net

Bama

I was gonna try Helios out but I don't like the rep. Haha. Jk man. Sale sounds awesome! Tren e gonna be available for the reopening? Might have to place a small order even though I'm broke. Lol.

Nicely done bro nicely done

Sent from the bottom of a protein jug.

Thanks guys!Love you too jas!lolI hope everyone can get in on this. Low min and if ya do place an order thats a lil more beefy($400+) then you get, your choice, one free bottle of any orals that is on Helios' domestic line!!!

Definitely need to get a list myself!!!! Bama, that's good timing on the sale, just in time for tax season!!! Lol

Tax season is when my wife allows me to stock up on gear for the year!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks guys!
I hope everyone is able to get in on this!
I might have been anticipating the taxes being in... :thinking:

Update..... SDROL WILL BE AVAILABLE THE OPENING DAY OF THE SALE ON 2-12-14!!!

helioslabs@safe-mail.net

I know what Im gettin..... do yall?

Think I'm going to resuppluy my 19-nor stash. Tren ace and nandrolone.

Nice... what about that sdrol?

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Its the new town crier!!!

Welcome to the announcement of our GRAND RE-OPENING SALE!!!

Starting in 5 days... 12:01 a.m. on 2-12-14, Helios Labs will be adding all our new products as well as giving you a sale to compliment the new additions!!!

Helios will be taking 20% off orders on ANY DOMESTIC PRODUCTS!!!
Pretty sweet huh?

That's not all...

Helios is also giving away one 100ct bottle of ANY DOMESTIC oral of your choice with a purchase of $400 or more.
Oh yes!! It just got sweeter!!!

Shipping is always free on domestic!!!!

Get ready and give us a chance!!!
We are the new guys here, but we are willing to go out of our way to be another legit, reliable and trustworthy source for our members here at ASF and We are calling on all members to place a small order and show your support!!

Any questions feel free to ask!!!

Thanks to all of you for your support!!!

helioslabs@safe-mail.net

Bama

Sweet offer right here guys wish I was domestic. Nice job Bama

Right on man.
I am about 2 cycles away myself before i give it a real go.
Sticking to the plan!lol

Thank you Custom!

Don't forget....
2/12/14 = 20% off all domestic products , one free 100ct bottle of any domestic oral if you place an order of $400+ after discount. Oh yea, and FREE domestic shipping as always.

helioslabs@safe-mail.net

just put "list" in the header

Have a great Saturday night y'all!!!

Morning bump!

3 more days!

Get Shredded!
Going to be a great sale!
Hope everyone is able to get it on it!!!

Bump

2 more days till the sale begins!!!!!

Are we there yet?
are we there yet?
are we there yet?

I've never ran any personally, but a very close friend of mine has and he told me Helios is g2g and he even wants me to order a few vials for him as well which is good with me bc that will only bring me closer to the $400 mark so I can get that free bottle of orals. But, bottom line is my buddy has ran Helios in the past and if he says they are gtg I trust him.

Fuerte, you can always do like I do when trying gear from a new lab, make a small order and take it on a test drive. (no pun intended)

Well I'm kinda biased but there are a few reviews on the tren a & prop in our sub jfuerte. We are working on more bro.
Im sure this sale will put a few more up too.
I know Im in for more than I actually need!
Can't help it

Bama, the floodgates are about to open, be afraid, be very afraid.

Bring it!

Back