• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

drug testing question. NPP

irish1987

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im wanting to run a test e , npp and dbol cycle next and want to know if the npp and dbol will show up on a piss test? And also if caber or prami will show up or give false positives? The piss tests I take are 14 panel tests and are tested at a lab.

heres whats checked in a 14 panel

you should be fine
COC - Cocaine
THC - Marijuana
OPI - Opiates
mAMP - Methamphetamines
TCA - Tricyclic Antidepressants
OXY - Oxycodone
BZO - Benzodiazepenes
BUP - Buprenorphine
BAR - Barbiturates
MTD - Methadone
AMP - Amphetamines
MDMA - Ecstasy
PCP - Phencyclidine
PPX - Propoxyphene

I've just heard that caber can cause false positives. Thats mostly what my concern is. The lab tests also check alcohol and creatnin levels. I had to cut my creatine back bc it was out of the normal range and making the tests read diluted/ altered. They said that the lab could also urine test for aas. But idk if they can or not for sure. They've not up to this point anyway

You should be fine . I've never heard of anybody testing for gear unless it were under special circumstances like sports competition or some special reason . You know piss tests are funny . I was getting a high security clearence for the fed and was on oxy for medical reasons . I tried to tell them up front but they said just wait for the results . 240mg oxy per day , I dosed 2 hrs before the test and I passed this test !

jesus! ^^

yeah you should be fine..i've actually not heard of caber causing a false positive

my other half was tested for steroid use when he was initially employed but its because of his security clearance and the companies policies...they also don't fuck around they do hair, blood and urine and well as a little physical complete with stress test and small psych eval

I get random tested for exact same thing you are and have been on everything including Caber and nothing came back positive.

jesus! ^^

yeah you should be fine..i've actually not heard of caber causing a false positive

my other half was tested for steroid use when he was initially employed but its because of his security clearance and the companies policies...they also don't fuck around they do hair, blood and urine and well as a little physical complete with stress test and small psych eval

Holy crap! What is he, a freak'n astronaut?
j/k, you can't tell me that, so don't.

he's worked on stuff for the space shuttle program :) and has a few NASA plaques

You wouldn't believe what the fed checks for in sensitive jobs . mine was at the BEP printing the money so yeah total annual physical , phych , secret service probing your finances . When you have these jobs you know up front that you can do nothing . You put your time in , make the money and lots of it and get out on early retirement .

- - - Updated - - -

What could caber give a false positive for ?

yeah...weirdly they pretty much never random drug test at his work once you're in

but yeah, background check including DoD files...finances, whole nine

they didn't allow cell phones aside from blackberries for the first cpl of years he worked there. Now they allow anything but it has to live at your desk so theres no point in even bringing it because every desk has its own direct line anyway.

I've literally never seen the inside of the place and only ever drive my car through one of the employee lots that's somewhat offsite. I take their security shacks and trucks pretty seriously..armed guards.

IML Gear Cream!
Geez Sheri haha. I wouldn't be comfortable saying all that if I were you.

Anyway, you'll be fine on any typical piss test even with caber.

But in the case of testing for AAS with piss it's based on T:E ratio and they look for nandrolone metabolites as well. And those fuckers stick around for a while haha

I mean about any stuff going on at home

theres probably a satellite fixated on my house ...i don't think its any accident google maps shows the only day there was no roof on my house in the last twenty yrs :coffee:

Back