• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Drinking while on cycle....

KajunKimura

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This thought never crossed my mind...

Every Wednesday, I stop in at my local bar after my workout for a couple of beers. Every now and then, we'll go and get a little trashed after a long work week or something.

How does alcohol and the added hormones mix while on cycle?

Liver overdriveeee. +body haults metabolising food (see fuel) in order to process out the poison (see alcohol).

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

Every Wednesday, I stop in at my local bar after my workout for a couple of beers. Every now and then, we'll go and get a little trashed after a long work week or something.

Do you mean, for me personally? Or what my take is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, drinking on cycle becomes counter productive. Drinking leads to poor eating. Empty cals, extra carbs, high fat content.

Ask yourself this...Would you start a cycle and continue to eat shitty and expect good results? Probably not. So why drink on cycle?

Just my theory. I'm sure there are others that will disagree. But to each their own.

I'm no saint, the other week I went to Hooters and had some tater tots and 3 beers. Do I do that regularly? Hell no. Just wanted to indulge once.

Just never thought about it. I'm going to cut it out when I start my next cycle here within the next month. Just wondered the opinions on it.

qu9atybu.jpg

Warrior

An occasional drink while on cycle, maybe with a cheat meal isn't really going to hurt you. But if you are taking an oral like dbol, adrol, etc, it would be best to skip it.

I'm a big fan of moderation. Perhaps that's why I haven't competed yet. I can stick to my diet with no problems for usually around 6-8 weeks at a time before I have to indulge once. If I didn't make it two weeks, then I'm not eating two whole pizzas with a box of pop-tarts, I may eat a piece of pizza on top of the meals I was supposed to get in. Drinking is the same. Truly indulge in one vice at a time and don't think for a second that gear is not a vice. If you're on test 500, a drink once a week may not be too bad. If your first run with tren is approaching 800mg, and dbol is in the mix, hold off completely. I took a few steps away from my point, but I suppose it is this; enjoy your life while trying to reach your goals, don't let your discipline or your lack of discipline rule your life.

if your not running major doses... a week a night is not going to kill you. at some point if your really trying to sharpen up you should cut it. but if your a gym rat and looking to just look better, I say have fun and live your life.

Back