• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Brain Zapps

RayC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was up muscle fam don't know if anyone experienced this or heard of it but it's not AAS related but related to certain meds that's taken for anxiety etc. It's other words for it but Brain Zapps really explain it, I'm going off these meds for panic attacks and anxiety that I inherited from war overseas and for a few secs I get this electrical sensation that goes from the brain to my feet it happens frequently but last for secs and it's annoying like you are getting shock waves through your body. Today my tongue went numb and also my lip for a few secs but it won't stop me from training lol
Just wanted to share this with you guys etc

Wtf. I have anxiety issues (and im on tren+eq now, yay me!) But i opted for no meds. I instead see a psych once a month. Its amazing what talking through and breathing exercises do for my random anxiety attacks.

Sent using Tapatren, the next gen in aas boarding. Avatar is Bailey Jay...

Yep.... its from the synaptic neural transmissions regaining their potency. The neural firings are called action potentials. They carry "electrical" signals throughout the entire CNS.

Velociraptor you are right on the money and these firings I been getting is so annoying while I type I get them I can't wait to it go away planning on going back on cycle soon to compete in July

Was taking Paxil for anxiety and found out I been getting these Zapps because of withdrawal

Thats normal.... alot of that has to do with the normalizing of synaptic transfer. Reuptake inhibitors have that effect after discontinuing. It will subside after your body has gotten back to its "original state."

I can't wait for that to happen, sometimes when it gets a lil bad feels like I might pass out

jesus....I was gonna come in here and answer this but raptor nailed it...

- - - Updated - - -

fyi, dr's even call them 'brain zaps" when relaying the potential side effects of withdrawal to pts

IML Gear Cream!
I took celexa several years ago,I went off cold turkey and suffered massive dizzy spells all throughout the day for several months. I second raptor. The sides of some of these scripts are ridiculous.

out of all of em prozac is legitimately the only thing in this category of stuff that doesn't screw me up bad in some way or another

Even when tapering off SSRI's very carefully this will happen. I went on vacation one time and didn't pack my Lexapro in my pill box and after about 4 days I had to go to an urgent care and get a script from a local doc. I recognized them from years ago when I quit the percs I took for a year after a bicep rupture surgery. Withdrawals of any kind are horrible.

Even when tapering off SSRI's very carefully this will happen. I went on vacation one time and didn't pack my Lexapro in my pill box and after about 4 days I had to go to an urgent care and get a script from a local doc. I recognized them from years ago when I quit the percs I took for a year after a bicep rupture surgery. Withdrawals of any kind are horrible.

I just recently tapered off my meds since losing my job/insurance. It wasn't too bad.

I was on a stronger "cocktail" years ago and decided to quit cold turkey... It was pure hell. Cold sweats, shakes, night terrors, nausea. Never trying that again.

Warrior

Man. Sounds just like buspar/busiprone. Every time I took them it felt like that.

Yep.... its from the synaptic neural transmissions regaining their potency. The neural firings are called action potentials. They carry "electrical" signals throughout the entire CNS.

Fuckin Dr Rap in the house! I feel like the parent of an autistic kid who just found out the little bastard can play Beethoven. I had no idea Rap. Go on with smart self.

This is the reason I love this forum. My wife's doctor forgot to call in her meds, twice so she ran out. She went without for about 5 days and had the brain zapps. Now we know why. Thanks Raptor

Get Shredded!
I'm glad I started this post now others can know if they have these reactions

no its definitely good info...helps someone else know they're not nuts and this really does occur

I'm glad once I found out what it was it helped me calm down cause I thought I was going crazy

Back