• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

43 and need to get back in shape

Jaybo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello, like a genius I decided to have my first child at 40. Was in good not great shape before the life change. Hit the gym no less then four times a week and weighed in at 240. Now if I go 4 times a month it's a shock to my system. Going through all the stiffness again blows and recovery time seems like it is going for ever. I am close to 300LB now and feeling it. Any great tips would be appreciated, diet, supps and some gear down the road.

I was 35 with over a decade out of lifting when I started back. I started with a basic 5x5 full body 3 days a week. That got me through the crippling DOM's pretty quick. Now if something isn't sore or stiff I feel bad about myself lol.

welcome....i hear ya ...my oldest is 12 and out of shape is an understatment....just turned 40 and just found out low test was pretty much the culprit so workin on gettin trt now...stay motivated and get your diet sorted out ....once i changed my diet i fel!t 100 times better and recovered quiker as well....hopefully by the end of the week im discussing test kptions with doc..

Welcome Jaybo, Chasing a 3 year old around the house should be a good start to getting those muscles moving. You have come to the right place! there are a lot of good people on here with great information.

I'd say tren. :coffee:
and some Clen or hgh. The gym isn't important just up your dose.

Welcome aboard old man! JK. 40 y/o here and going on gear for 3 years. Diet is key.

Thank you, diet is starting to show improvement.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Brazey.

Welcome

Welcome.....................43 is not old,I look better today at 48 then when I was 38..........But today,diet is paramount,then lifestyle,training then finally gear..........when I reverse that I F up......Remember,easier to stay in shape than to get in shape! goodluck and again welcome.

Welcome brother ...had my first when i was 38yrs old totally blind sided by it .....but wouldnt change it for the world now ....important is diet and trainin scbedule stay on it, get use to it , live it and then maybe other options will b available ...

Welcome aboard, bro!

Back