• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New ammo for your gun

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
They're calling it R.I.P.
91666119200813595_mega.jpg

Since launch, the RIP bullets are successful and the statements of its power amounted million views on YouTube . To show in detail the effect of a shot done with this ammunition, the staff of the channel Rated RR tested bullets in ballistic gelatin and filmed it all in slow motion to simulate how the damage would be one of those bullets in the human body.
According to manufacturers, the RIP bullets were designed to "reach all vital organs" in "nine separate openings" to cause the innards explode irreparably. Other violent means, does not it?
Well, look at the projectile in action again - now superlenta camera - and share with us your thoughts in the comments.

Ah yes, another way we humans can destroy this world, one bullet at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's going to destroy some feed ramps. People thought the 230 hp's were hard on anodized aluminum feed ramps.
that's going to be really hard on em. Those over zalous gunsmiths who ate through the anodizing on a clients gun
polisng the feed ramp and hoped they'd never shoot enough rounds to realize better hope ther clients don't shoot these.

That's going to destroy some feed ramps. People thought the 230 hp's were hard on anodized aluminum feed ramps.
that's going to be really hard on em. Those over zalous gunsmiths who ate through the anodizing on a clients gun
polisng the feed ramp and hoped they'd never shoot enough rounds to realize better hope ther clients don't shoot these.

Yup... I'll be passing on these

Talons are awesome. Looks like a modified version.

IML Gear Cream!
I've still got a few boxes of the original Talons.
I perfer Speers GD's but anytime someone is looking at ammo those talons always get the ohhs and awww's

From some of shot show tid bits I caught later this year should be some really intesting hg defense cartridges hitting the market.

http://youtu.be/mJGH7cDFw7c

Appears to feed well, and it is copper just like most jacketed rounds so I don't think it is detrimental to ramps.
I don't know if it will ever become a production round in most states, but I'm going where ever I have to to buy some.

I like the RIP. Definitely f someone or something up. I'm sure I'll get a few boxes before they ban them. I just don't know that I'll be able to get a few cases. Money is tight these days.

I've got a ramp that was destroyed because of anodizing wear/ an over polish and the big dish 230
HP's digging into ramp. The design of the bullet required to be used greatly increased the rate of wear
versus had something been able to use with less dish. Even without the other issues the round would have cause damage just further down the road due to it's design.

I've also seen plenty of other ramps that ended up FUBAR after years of heavy use and certain ammo. I've got a buddy who is smith/machinist. I studied to be a tool and die maker before industry tanked so we hit it off. It doesn't take much if you have an already thin, worn, over over polished freed ramp if it's an aluminum feed ramp. Steel is always going to take longer before wear would be seen.

Then add the bullets geometry doesn't mate up well with that feed ramp so it's not a smooth effortless run going from mag to chamber. If they have a bad batch of feed ramps steel or aluminum geometrically, incorrect heat treat,
temper, or irregularities in the steel, or it's cut into gun wrong it's very easy to increase wear that normally wouldn't ever be observed under normal circumstances. Now add heavy use or something that just increases overall resitance and or a digging motion as it goes up the feed ramp. Everything wears and is subject to corrosion as my prof used to say.

There are smiths who specialize in feed ramp replacement and have plenty of work replacing them with their propiteary ramps or factory replacement,

Get Shredded!
Imagine taking one of those rounds in your kneecap..... ouch

i want this in .357 mag.

wheel guns don't have feed problems.

no feed problems running through a g18 on full auto.

i can't wait for the 12ga slug.

-edit-
HOLY SHIT! i just checked gunbroker. $100-$150 per box of 20!!!

Last edited:
no shit.

it would be cheaper to shoot 'em 3 or 4 times with a .50 AE

i bet they'd be more dead too

Back