• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

cancer

Dude you are something else. Did you get banned from IMF? Is that why you are here?

And the cancer thing isn't funny.

Sorry to bug you bro. But cancer is funny if you think about it.

proliferation of mutated cells that consume massive amounts of glycogen...kinda interesting..maybe not that funny tho

cancer is funny if you think about it.

I think Little Guy is serious as a heart attack, which actually doesn't sound that serious when talking about cancer, but saying he's as serious as cancer sounds funny. Think about it.

I kinda hate you right now Tommy...Im trying to be either neutral or offended and you're makin me laff

IML Gear Cream!
I think Little Guy is serious as a heart attack, which actually doesn't sound that serious when talking about cancer, but saying he's as serious as cancer sounds funny. Think about it.

See? Lolz

As someone who has lost friends and family to cancer, I don't find it funny...unless a cancer diagnosis happens to people who make fun of it, which I find more ironic than funny.

1 + 1 = 3

I have said it before... ASF is not ready for our bullshit...i have toned it down here. Its a much more "wholistic organic family" here. where as we are more like "orgasmic whores and homos".

both have there merits. assholes are not as stretched around this place and more hugs, kisses and lube is needed. sometimes I like to cuddle. sometimes I want to fuck. sometimes I want to LHJO in the locker room with the curtains open...

I have said it before, The Pit does not work here like AG at IML.

We should change the name of 'The Pit' to 'The Lounge'. I think that would work here.

Think about it.

I have said it before, The Pit does not work here like AG at IML.

We should change the name of 'The Pit' to 'The Lounge'. I think that would work here.

Think about it.

I don't want to have to wear a velvet jumper though.

Come on guys lighten up. If you don't like the threads don't look at them. Some of us like to joke around without worrying about people's reaction other than out own. Be a big boy and deal with it.

honestly..it should be the lounge...

get a bridge game going....talk about arthritis....

:coffee:

in seriousness..whatever, it is their board and they like it this way *shrug*

we can always tell each other to eat a bowl of dicks on IMF and not get upset about it

- - - Updated - - -

or you know...cause super melts until someone has to suck heavy's cock to be let back in- heh

Of course, cancer has affected everyone somehow. So has std's, we laugh about those, right?

Get Shredded!
I think there's at least one daily aids joke

at LEAST

I think we should all get together and circle jerk :thumbup:

The owner of the forum called it the pit for us to say whatever we feel like saying. If it hurts your feeling then don't check this sub form. Everyone needs to up their AI dose asap.

What I'd like to know is how is it ok to get negged in AG or the Pit if anything goes,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we should all get together and circle jerk :thumbup:

The owner of the forum called it the pit for us to say whatever we feel like saying. If it hurts your feeling then don't check this sub form. Everyone needs to up their AI dose asap.
The owner of this forum used to be a really cool guy who used to post daily, he has lost touch. Most of you don't even know him. IMF was once one of the premier forums out there. GoPro, Twin Peaks, Leslie, Jodie, Mudge, Dr Pain, w8lifter, Patrick Ward, etc, etc. Awesome posters who actually wanted to help make a difference in your life. Look up Patrick Ward, he is now considered one of the best trainers/PT's in America, and actually went to England and worked with Manchester United.... he works for Nike now. GoPro writes articles for Muscular Development. The board was about diet, workout routines, and how to make weight for PL, and of course personal advice. Now its about ego, faking cancer and unicorn jizz. Huh? Grow the fuck up people. I don't care if it's in THE PIT, like that is an excuse.

I will say if you love AG so much, then WHY are you here? Go back and stop trying to turn this board into a IMF clone.

....and I just lost a few friends by my comments...but the truth hurts.

Back