• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Arnold's in the news again

The man has been around...

He says in his memoir that he hopes to reconcile with Shriver, idk. That was a long time ago when this "fling" happened, and before he was married.

Nielsen revealed the romance in her 2011 memoir, You Only Get One Life. The timing of that alone seems like a cheap shot to me.

Amazing that he's still friends with Stallone after that...

what time is that interview on 60 minutes?

I thought she didnt get with stallone until after the fling with arnie?
No she was dating Stallone at the time. Funny enough, Arnold and Stallone are and have always been good friends.

Actually the friendship thing has only been fairly recent. Back when they were both in their primes they hated one another and would openly route for the others movie to flop when it was released. They talked about it recently when they were both touring for the expendables. Age brought with it a sense of level headed-ness for both of them.

Neilson's innocent me act is hilarious. She messed up more guys than a runaway chainsaw in a boys school bus.
I'm unaware - she messed people up?

Back