• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

White bullshit

Bryan159

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Seriously that bitch mother nature needs to turn it down with the snow here in northeast.. Still snow shoveling = great warm up before the gym.

fucking A right I can't be;lieve this shit it's snows 4 days this week and this weekend comming up to all weekend bro more sonw WTF is going on aand the kids get off everytime When i went to school we got off for the 96 Blizzard thats it

It's been -15deg Fahrenheit or minus 30 c here for 4 months.

yeah that blows too fuck this articv weather we got it too from ur fucking country lol

lolol...we were supposed to get 3-6"
we had a foot by 10 am...shits supposed to keep going till late afternoon
I just went and shoveled out half of my gravel driveway which is 35' wide and 300' long
and three sets of my stone steps to my various doors...one is a story flight of stairs...ones just three steps...ones like 6 steps but 4' wide and two feet deep each step
next I'll be shoveling my deck which is 20'x30'
all wet snow
I don't wanna hear it

IML Gear Cream!
In December we recorded 6 out of the 15 coldest places on earth.

lolol...we were supposed to get 3-6"
we had a foot by 10 am...shits supposed to keep going till late afternoon
I just went and shoveled out half of my gravel driveway which is 35' wide and 300' long
and three sets of my stone steps to my various doors...one is a story flight of stairs...ones just three steps...ones like 6 steps but 4' wide and two feet deep each step
next I'll be shoveling my deck which is 20'x30'
all wet snow
I don't wanna hear it

Haha what i got out of that is that sheriv owns a multi million dollar castle somewhere that snows a lot.

Sheri is ballin' outta control!

Wait, I think I've seen her place on Cribs! She's got some blinged out Caddie and a leopard print Range Rover. And a half dozen pit bulls too. Nothin but Cristal in the fridge too. Shit is gangta!

I do have a bimmer and a wine cellar..both are unspectacular

DJ's seen my "crib"...bout the only thing really kinda great about it ...really nice kitchen ..great commercial 6 burner gas cooktop...and a two person wishbone shaped jacuzzi tub in my master bath
really big showers but not as sexy as they could be
lotta marble and onyx tile
huge stone hearth in the "den"
big ass crystal chandelier
bluestone work outside all over the place

maybe you missed where I said gravel driveway?!? and don't millionaire homes have people to do the shoveling/snow blowing?

and one pitbull...she has a handpainted indie hemp collar tho...maybe I should get her rhinestones

SIX burner gas cooktop? Sheriv is rolling in cash. I wonder how it feels to be the 1%

Get Shredded!
Do you know the difference between a woman with a BMW and one with a BMW and a job?

Ones a spitter.

HAH!

I have a really funny story about that that paints me in a bad light..lolol

Your SIX burner gas cooktop says otherwise. :coffee:

tbh I had a house fire and lost everything I owned

I refrained from replacing persian rugs and a lot of art in favor of some upgrades to the house like central air..the cooktop, a new well....

I still need new art and persian rugs :(

hahahahahaha

back of a white van?

in all honesty out of everything I lost in the fire this one iranian rug is the thing I miss the most
I've found it impossible to replace ..or at least nothing I can afford

Fucking chilli here today 82 I think I'll skip the gym and head to the pool:thinking: There's always some stinky bush down there at this time

tbh I had a house fire and lost everything I owned

I refrained from replacing persian rugs and a lot of art in favor of some upgrades to the house like central air..the cooktop, a new well....

I still need new art and persian rugs :(

Oh i know the struggle. I too had a really nice persian rug in my house but someone stole it. I have spend years trying to find one or equal to. Im starting to believe nice persian rugs are as rare as unicorns.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking chilli here today 82 I think I'll skip the gym and head to the pool:thinking: There's always some stinky bush down there at this time

Can you gives us a few fahrenheits?? come on dont be greedy!

Oh i know the struggle. I too had a really nice persian rug in my house but someone stole it. I have spend years trying to find one or equal to. Im starting to believe nice persian rugs are as rare as unicorns.

- - - Updated - - -

know whats crazy is there are like 4-5 persian rug dealers around my house ...gorgeous antique pre-embargo stuff too...
none of them satisfy or if they do theyre like 30 grand

Back