• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

theCaptn's apology

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
. . it looks like I have upset a lot of members here . . . cancer is no laughing matter, but sometimes laughter is the best medicine and I'm the Patch Adams of this motherfucker. Welcome to the Pit.

If you're one of those ppl who actually have, or have had, or had a close friend or relative suffer from cancer, and you took offence to my thread, then I sincerely apologise.

If you're not, and you're reading this thread . . karma is life's pitchfork up the rectum :coffee:

If someone was offended they need to turn in there balls at the nearest drop off center and have there card revoked. It was a fucken joke don't be so soft jeezus!!

I've found that sarcasm/joking doesn't translate well on internet forums. Given the nature of this board and the varying hormone levels, I can see how some found it offense or what not.

Some ppl been praying so hard their cocks bleed ...

Pathetic. I love this board but my god get real. ITS THE INTERNET! People fuck farm animals one page over.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to D-lats again.

when I make it to canada we're doing coke and dating asian girls!

Pathetic. I love this board but my god get real. ITS THE INTERNET! People fuck farm animals one page over.

I just watched a guy shotgun a beer, eat the head off of a baby chick, snort creatine, and then chug a pint of vodka with three raw eggs. INTERNET, FUCK YEA!

PSA; booty shots posted in my log

to combat all of this faggotry

Political correctness in the PIT, is like a cardio class in an Ethiopian refuge camp, completely unnecessary!

Pussies.

I thought this was the pit, the no holds barred, bare knuckle, pin some AAS, get it off your chest, tell it like it is, and pin yourself again place!!! Not the unicorn's, rainbow's, cotton candy, sunshine place!!!

I'll go ahead and apologize for being a terrible person right now, but is this a thing and if it is where is the link? Because, well, I'm a terrible person....

Get Shredded!
. . it looks like I have upset a lot of members here . . . cancer is no laughing matter, but sometimes laughter is the best medicine and I'm the Patch Adams of this motherfucker. Welcome to the Pit.

If you're one of those ppl who actually have, or have had, or had a close friend or relative suffer from cancer, and you took offence to my thread, then I sincerely apologise.

If you're not, and you're reading this thread . . karma is life's pitchfork up the rectum :coffee:

People get butt hurt to easy. I lost a family member to cancer in October and she made the most jokes about it .

Some people are sad pussies. Other are upbeat and positive...if you get but hurt over jokes you're a sad pussy.

good lord, i've miss something important.

i'm sorry i wasn't here for you when you needed me Captn'. please point me in the direction of the offended and i'll gladly piss 'em off so that their weak chemo-riddled hate rays are divided between the two of us.

who knows, maybe i'll be able to piss them off so well that they forget about whatever you did.

and if not, fuck 'em. their time is sort anyways. . .

i just saw this pic you were referring too. you have done better. although there is visible quad definition the color of the stretchy pants hides the beautiful curves of your bum.

i did like the nice light blue (seafoam maybe?) tank. <-- holy shit, that pic is making me more faggoty!

back-to-school-reminiscing-the-90s.jpg

reminiscing.jpg

It's something like FF

I was accused of running her off...interestingly enough someone else here was really hot for her somehow tracked her down and was the first to offer up that she may not be what she said she was.

I was actually super cool to her in pm' s trying to wall her through some basic stuff.

Back