• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So have you ever...

Warriorblaze

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
agusu3yq.jpg

Warrior

life is a giant bowl of cocks . . wherever you turn theres one staring at your face . . . sooner or later you might as well take a shot in the mouth :coffee:

I'm uncomfortable with the amount of homosexuality on this board

I dunno man if this thread is serious or not but i've fucked a dude with boobs and a dude with a pussy, both on hiiigh amount of liquer, poor excuse! But hell, iv'e tried it, life goes on!
I just gotta say, fck judgement, u don't live for them, you live for you, so try it all Charlie Chaplin!

In hawaii somoan culture every third child is raised as a female... somoans are big mother fuckin dudes. They look like line backer tranny's. Anyways, one of my buds was so fucked up he was dancing with this tranny and everyone kept telling him . He found out back at the house when he tried to get frisky. Ended up stabbing the dude and tossing him thru a window!!

I dunno man if this thread is serious or not but i've fucked a dude with boobs and a dude with a pussy, both on hiiigh amount of liquer, poor excuse! But hell, iv'e tried it, life goes on!
I just gotta say, fck judgement, u don't live for them, you live for you, so try it all Charlie Chaplin!

Holes are Holes

Back