• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wondering if this EQ is actually test

babbagandu

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been running test and eq from a reputable source. Was initially doing 750 of each but a couple weeks ago switched to 500 test and 1000 eq

Just got bloods back and test is at 6900 with reference range of about 350-1200

Was previously running just 500mg test from the same source about a year ago and my test levels were only at about 2700

Feels like something isn't adding up here. ...

Just wanted some opinions to see if this could indicate that the eq is actually just test

Last edited:
6900?!?!? That's slightly below chuck norris's test levels. Have you ever run eq before?? When i do my appitite goes through the roof and vascularity goes way up a few weeks in. Other then that i wouldn't really know how to tell its real or not. Idk maybe your test is insanely overdosed haha.

Can't say I've had any appetite increase at all. Tried eq before but it was only for a few weeks before I had to stop. Plus it was from the same source so not sure if that was really eq to begin with

In my mind that doesn't add up. That said I'm not going to tell you its bunk. So idk bro I'd contact the source.

I can tell you that EQ is one of the most faked aas out there besides primo... :hmm:

I can tell you that EQ is one of the most faked aas out there besides primo... :hmm:
Not sure if that's accurate. Primo usually turns out to be EQ in disguise.
I believe GH15 refers to Primo as pharma grade EQ.

I wondered the same thing recently for very similar reasons, but my E was LOW. I actually damn near cut out my ai which at a gram of test would probably leave me very bloated but that's not the case. I have suspicions that cheap labs like labcorp may not be able to differentiate between test and eq. It's just my theory though. Don't make any decisions based on what is just a guess.

Who is the source. Knowing the source could help yeild a few answers.

I wondered the same thing recently for very similar reasons, but my E was LOW. I actually damn near cut out my ai which at a gram of test would probably leave me very bloated but that's not the case. I have suspicions that cheap labs like labcorp may not be able to differentiate between test and eq. It's just my theory though. Don't make any decisions based on what is just a guess.

^^^ I 100% agree with this. 6900 is insane high if youve ran eq before and are getting the results youve have in the past then id say dont worry.

I'm pretty sure EQ take's a long time to to get full results.. I would love to know where u get your stuff cause 6000+ is awesome weather its EQ Or the test

IML Gear Cream!
Whats your RBC level at that could maybe tell you something about the EQ. I don't think their is a test for EQ besides a labmax test. Who's EQ and test are you running?

I'm sure the source would love the advertising

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing to remember about labs is they ARE NOT drug tests. Even drug tests generally don't identify the exact chemical. It's expensive. They generally test IN GENERAL for a reaction and then a second test may be run to determine exactly what chemical it was, but even then it's not uncommon to just determine the class of drugs, for instance "opiates" rather than "heroin" or "morphine".

What we are talking about when we say labs is a hormone panel and it is using tests to determine levels of a few substances that are supposed to be there naturally, so something like dbol or eq which is VERY close to testosterone could easily be mistaken because the test was never intended to identify everything in the blood. It's a multiple choice test if you will. I'm not a scientist and I don't know the exact method used to get the number, but I think you can see my point. Ultimately without mass spec on the chemical or a true test to determine absolute chemicals or metabolites, it will always be a guess.

The thing to remember about labs is they ARE NOT drug tests. Even drug tests generally don't identify the exact chemical. It's expensive. They generally test IN GENERAL for a reaction and then a second test may be run to determine exactly what chemical it was, but even then it's not uncommon to just determine the class of drugs, for instance "opiates" rather than "heroin" or "morphine".

What we are talking about when we say labs is a hormone panel and it is using tests to determine levels of a few substances that are supposed to be there naturally, so something like dbol or eq which is VERY close to testosterone could easily be mistaken because the test was never intended to identify everything in the blood. It's a multiple choice test if you will. I'm not a scientist and I don't know the exact method used to get the number, but I think you can see my point. Ultimately without mass spec on the chemical or a true test to determine absolute chemicals or metabolites, it will always be a guess.

I vote this is the BEST answer

Interesting.. I've used Labcorp many times, if your levels are well above the reference range it's indicated with a >1500... I've never seen them give the actual number..???

Interesting.. I've used Labcorp many times, if your levels are well above the reference range it's indicated with a >1500... I've never seen them give the actual number..???
You need to pay for an additional test to get actual number, rather than >1500.

I had an issue like this in the past, but I had all the sides of EQ too. It felt very different from test. Later I had labs somewhere else and they seemed more consistent with the test dosage so I chalked it up to testing that isn't specific enough to differentiate between test and EQ. That was my thought at the time

YES...Your EQ is actually Test. The easy way to tell if its eq... your RBC would be high

Wow I thought we had some trust worthy suppliers here

Not sure if that's accurate. Primo usually turns out to be EQ in disguise.
I believe GH15 refers to Primo as pharma grade EQ.

What do you think about GH15's theories? I gotta admit, they were pretty interesting to read :D

Get Shredded!
i'm interested to see what my RBC is. i'm in week 8 of my stack.

anyone know where to get leaches? i can't donate blood due to having hep a.

i'm interested to see what my RBC is. i'm in week 8 of my stack.

anyone know where to get leaches? i can't donate blood due to having hep a.
I shot my trt doc request for prescription blood draw for pretty much the same reason. I'll let you know how that comes out. In the meantime go hit on the blood bank chicks. Always good to have a side chick with an in!

I shot my trt doc request for prescription blood draw for pretty much the same reason. I'll let you know how that comes out. In the meantime go hit on the blood bank chicks. Always good to have a side chick with an in!

well yeah, i could lie, but i wouldn't want someone who needs blood to end up with my tainted blood. hep a was not fun.

i only wish hepatitis on scammers and child rapers. well, only if the rapers couldn't give it to other people.

I meant just ask them to take it and throw it away. Apparently this is something they do with a prescription.

OH. i see.

well, if my numbers come back all wacky i'll give my doc a heads up.

. . . so you think leaches would be a bad idea then?

You'd have to kill them immediately. With all the AAS in your system we don't need super leeches terrorizing Texas.

You'd have to kill them immediately. With all the AAS in your system we don't need super leeches terrorizing Texas.

if i made super leeches i'd mail them to mexico. i blame mexico for my hep infection.

That's the beauty of being a Texan, you get to blame Mexico for everything and can still buy fresh tamales in any beer joint on Friday and Saturday for $5.

That's the beauty of being a Texan, you get to blame Mexico for everything and can still buy fresh tamales in any beer joint on Friday and Saturday for $5.

Lol...good stuff. I have to agree if your not donating blood and you've been running test the minute you ad EQ then you will be drowsy and sluggish until you get your RBC down....in my personal experience. I actually started a thread about this

that's true, but those tamales could make you squirt out both ends for a month straight.

i've lost my taste for mexican food. (aside from breakfast tacos, those rock)

Back