• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

shitting at the gym

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The other day I walked into the locker room at the gym. I noticed there was "mud" all over the floor. Well as I realized I am one inch away from stepping in this mud,(in my suede shoes) I realized someone shit ALL over the floor in the bathroom. Not only did they shit on the floor but they tracked it EVERYWHERE. Im not really sure why I am sharing this though. There was shit footprints all in the bathroom, lockeroom, and the hallway. Punnything is hopefully next time he doesnt buy shitty protein.

No matter what, I have to shit as soon as I hit the gym. It's basically part of my warmup now. We have privacy bathrooms though, so no need to worry about smelling other people's ass.

Atleast it wasnt while they were doing squats. Glad theres always an over abundance of handi wipes there.

Yeah. I hate stims. So I would blame the PWO too... I knew a guy who did coke and said it made him shit like crazy. Seems like too much PWO could have the same effect.

Yeah. I hate stims. So I would blame the PWO too... I knew a guy who did coke and said it made him shit like crazy. Seems like too much PWO could have the same effect.

Stimulants dialate your asshole and make you feel the need to poop. Coke, meth, even adrenaline will do the same.

I love shitting at the gym, it's how I assert my dominance. I also leave the door open when I'm done and leave the fart fan off.

IML Gear Cream!
It's a serious protein shake recycling facility at my gym. Honestly I think everyone waits till they get there. Personally I would rather drop a deuce anywhere else. I've seen some nasty asses in the locker room, no way I'm sharing a seat with them.

I just want to know why your wearing suede shoes to the gym

Doors? Fart fan? What kind of yuppie places do you guys go to? Wipes by the squat rack?

WTF?!!!?!?!!??? My gym has a trough to piss in, Japanese style holes to shit in, and a thin stream of rust coloured water to wash up in. The only wipes in the place are sweat towels.

1+1=3

I go on base so the gyms are pretty darn nice. And I was wearing jordans. And no. I am not ghetto.

I just want to know why your wearing suede shoes to the gym

Lmao Fucking THIS! ^^^

Not laughing at the OP but laughing bc everyone is talking about human shit being everywhere, if they shit, if they don't shit and Custom takes a moment to get to the more serious issue at hand...FASHION. He's like the Barbara Walters of the gym shit thread. "Sir, I just wanna get this on record..."

Last edited:
yep pwo does it to me everytime bout 10 mins after i take it. but not on the floor.lol

Bignasty, if you shit in the floor you can tell us. We won't judge. Shitting in the floor is OK if you got a really good reason.

Someone shit on the bench in my gym.. or just had mud butt when they were getting dressed. That shit is sick. There's a hot tub in our locker room and it's closed down every couple months cuz some old fucker dropped a floater.

the worst is when you seen them go in the shitter then 5 min later hes in the pool why or when the old guy gets down to his whites with shit stain on his ass sits on the bench puts his shorts on and gets on the bike dont these ppl have any bathroom eddict fuck i was my hands before i touch my dick and after then after i leave the gym you never know what you touched and one more thing quite farting in the gym when you walk by its just werid when everyone looks at eachother like enough ...........

cheapthreads out...........

What was awkward was when I went up to the front desk and informed the chick working. It took her a moment to realize I really meant crap n not like toilet paper or dirt. Then her response was. Im not cleaning it goodwills coming tonight anyways. Great. Now they prolly think im the poopetarator.

What was awkward was when I went up to the front desk and informed the chick working. It took her a moment to realize I really meant crap n not like toilet paper or dirt. Then her response was. Im not cleaning it goodwills coming tonight anyways. Great. Now they prolly think im the poopetarator.

Especially when you walked up there with dump all over your suede shoes. Little prices of corn stuck to em.

Aaaahh yes and the corn card is played... well done!
Funny shit!
(Pun intended)

And how is suede Jordans not ghetto? Jk bro...Im just jealous lol
Hey Maj does your play toy meatcurtains use the gym crapper?
Or does she give you a Cleaveland steamer before she goes to the gym???

:D

Lol you guys... This thread is gold. I
Wish we had privacy bathrooms but no go. I can't stand shitting next to people nor liking hearing them talk. It just ain't right, man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soon as i heard the word coke i had to shit.....never fails...actually tried to hold it in once while choppin one up and fucking thought i could fart and buy some time and fucking sharted....lmfao....still waited to do the line ...sick individual i was at thst time in my life...now with pwo i get same effect but only if i drink protein to close to my pwo drink.....squats out of the question first thing in gym..

haha, privacy bathrooms... first time in the county jail and just a line of open shiiters next to eachother full view to whole mod of about 50 , so im shittin and sure enough big ass brotha sits next to me out of 5 toilets and says can i get a courtesy flush? I ignore him cuzi have no idea what the fuck he said..and moments later i hear YO MAN YOU FUCKING STINK LET ME GET A COURTESY FLUSH//////PAUSE///////FLUSH YOUR TOILET WHITE BOY .....so i finally figured it out..however i still cant figure out why the motha fucka wouldnt just sit on the far toilet instead of small talkin while sittin next to me .....that was day 1 of 90...that was my 18yr bday gift...

Back