• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

feel like shit

fenceguy1969

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Had bilateral rotator cuff surgery starring nov. 13. Been on a combination oxy and percs since then. Friday I ran out. Got to tell you within 8 hours I felt like crap, all the symptoms you hear about heroin addicts go through I have. It is awful, I pride on living a clean lifestyle don't drink, don't do drugs and I am going through hell. Depression, sleeplessness, night sweats. Nausea. The list goes on and on. Just needed to air my feelings and maybe get a little internet support from guys that have gone through this.

Fence

Aw yes, withdrawal from heavy opiate use. I fought a few demons in my day, years ago right before I met my girlfriend (now wife). If you need a little help, feel free to PM me. I can share some personal experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw yes, withdrawal from heavy opiate use. I fought a few demons in my day, years ago right before I met my girlfriend (now wife). If you need a little help, feel free to PM me. I can share some personal experience.

Same experience here. PM if you want to talk. The Flu feeling will pass in a few more days. The sleeplessness may last a lot longer.

Same experience here. PM if you want to talk. The Flu feeling will pass in a few more days. The sleeplessness may last a lot longer.

I remember feeling like nothing else mattered. I wanted to die. I tell my wife that she saved me very often. She laughs, but I hold it true.

And repped my friend :)

I remember feeling like nothing else mattered. I wanted to die. I tell my wife that she saved me very often. She laughs, but I hold it true.

And repped my friend :)

Same here jeff. Bad time in my life. That's part of the reason why I'm so loyal and so protective of my wife.

well the good thing is your only 2 mths in and methadone wasnt used...your gonna have a week from hell but iut will be well worth it.....sweats, restless leg/body syndrom constant jumping around at night..,your arms and legs will feel like shits crawling on them ..you will start laughing and crying out of the blue....emotions get crazy for some reason...warm baths/shower/sauna help,,,,the worst will be 3-4 day roughly from there it will get better...id say 7 days with just some sleep issues from there..everyones different though..get you some melatonin and just be strong no matter what dont take anymore opiates...the best is to ween off of them slowly however thats not controllable sometimes...im still dependant on them and have for many yrs....worst is i choose methadone done the road and its the worst to come off of....id rather do oxy or heroin withdrawl anyday....its mknths shorter.....working out helps because it releases endorphins as well so try and stay active ..alot easier said then done but it helps..nights will be the worst...

Weening is a lot easier... if you dint have substance abuse problems you can take them every 6 hours then a half every 6 then 8 then is easy to stop and up went get sick

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Some good shit floating around NYC right now so I hear.

Ask your doctor for sure another script

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back