• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

KinGs BPC-157 Log

kiing

My Thrown
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[FONT=avantgarde_ceregular]BPC-157 Which is a peptide and i got mine from Evolution Peps. Im running this peptide in particular because i have a knee injury and im going to see if it help me with my injury. So hopefully it will give anyone else insight on a injury that they have.[/FONT]

I don't even know what BPC-157 is, but I have a knee injury I could use some help with so Id follow a log

I was reading a log the other day where basically the guy was running BPC and TB500 concurrently post OP and was having excellent luck with the combination. Subbed

Sounds like .5-1mg daily is what most people has used. But all of that is based on research done on rats so its still up in the air.

Heyy guys im on 4th day and my knee feels Good it doesnt hurt as much, and i can bend it and flex it without it hurting as much as it used to so.So far its looking good

Back