• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ultra-realistic tattoos

I wouldn't get the same exact tattoo, but I do like the ideas. Make sure it's something you really want and NEVER get the same tattoo someone else has.

Wow. Not for me, but they're very well done.

Yea... big decision, Artist like that are hard to find and expensive. Do not want it to be something I wish I wouldn't have done, and definintely want it to be unique. Another thing I've herd is they are addicting. What do you think about Lee Priest and the tattoo on his face? Wonder why he did that?

get one fuck it...dont worry about what its gonna look like when your 60, when you're that old you don't give a fuck about anything anyways...

Colo all wrinkle up and nasty looking lol I see Arnold body saggyn in colossal tats lol

Colo all wrinkle up and nasty looking lol I see Arnold body saggyn in colossal tats lol

Take care of you skin and don't get so big you can't wipe your own ass and your fine.

Lol Rico just lather yourself with coco butter for skin health purposes and quit wasting it letting your bf use it as lube.

Take care of you skin and don't get so big you can't wipe your own ass and your fine.

Lol Rico just lather yourself with coco butter for skin health purposes and quit wasting it letting your bf use it as lube.

Lol you right Colo

tommygunz, very cool post brother. Made me say wow several times! I have never seen that video... Thanks for sharing!

cool-spiderman-chest-tattoo-1.jpg

Now dat's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

Back