• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Keyboard problems?

dolphfan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else having problems replying to posts? I thought it was my keyboard acting stupid. But it's only on this site?!?:confused:

Happens to me as well. It seems to happen only when I have VPN turned on, making me to believe it has to do with internet speed and traffic bandwith with this website.

i have that issue a lot with tapatalk when im not under wifi. so I think its internet speed like captain said.

someone pm-d me last week about it and I couldn't get to the bottom of it....BTC was having issues as well.

I do not

Its a browser thing. try chrome. this problem pops up occassionally with various browsers with all vbulletin based forums. IE being a big one. you can do some techy shit to clear your cashe or something but chrome always is GTG

yeah I asked the person who complained to me about it what browser they were using and asked if he had tried dumping his cache

he never got back to me so idk if this correlates or not

Lots of upgrades and tweaks last week so may have been related to that. Also IE10 is not vB friendly.

He'll yeah. You have to type in slow motion. Only on my PC or laptop though....it's so they can track you! Lol. As if a phone app is any better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have that issue a lot with tapatalk when im not under wifi. so I think its internet speed like captain said.

I have blazing int speed and when I'm using tapaTalk thru my tablet or iPhone never an issue. Only a prob when using win 7 ultimate with IE as browser??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back