• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ar-r 2014

southbay

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How's it going ASF.

About to do a Test & EQ cycle and want to make sure I have everything before I get started. Currently looking into ancillaries, specifically Nolva and Adex (AR-R's is in liquid form, I prefer it this way for easier dosing). I've googled and read many reviews about AR-R and I'm reading a lot of mixed reviews about 60% good and 40% bad. PCT is the last thing I want to get fucked up. Can anyone vouch for AR-R's validity? Seems like they've been around for awhile but just want to ensure myself that I'm spending hard earned cash on a legit product before I pull this trigger.

Thanks brothers.

Same here, I used to use them a lot but I can get cheaper stuff as far as RC goes. I still use them for needles & stuff like that.

You probably won't get much info on this board because they're not a sponsor here (at least I don't think so).

Alright, sweet. Got some Adex from them and will be testing them on my lab rats with a dose of 0.25mg EOD incase my rat's nipples begin to act up. Will be back to post if I feel it's bunk but if not, I'll go on my merry way :winkfinger:.

I've used ar-r for tamox, and had no issues. That being said, if I were to ever buy RC's again, as opposed to pharma grade, evolution peptides is where i would stick my head.

I'd steer clear if it were me. ARR/CEM has had some issues with bunk torem on another forum I'm at. I ran their clomid/nolva and didn't feel anything(didn't get labs) switched over to another source and felt the clomid/nolva instantly. PCT is more crucial than your cycle itself, if you can get pharm grade get it if not do some research and go with a RC company that is legit and much cheaper.

I've purchased adex from RUI/ARR a couple times. Neither time did this stuff control my estrogen levels. I figured it was just underdosed so I took more.... Nothing. So I ended up switching to a different company and all was well.

In my opinion (for what it's worth), it's complete garbage.

IML Gear Cream!
my unicorn loves the way their chems taste. the torem seemed to work well.

I've purchased adex from RUI/ARR a couple times. Neither time did this stuff control my estrogen levels. I figured it was just underdosed so I took more.... Nothing. So I ended up switching to a different company and all was well.

In my opinion (for what it's worth), it's complete garbage.

would you recommend any other sites?

Back