• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NPP cycle (stacking advice)

Dshb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thinking about doing a cutter after my current cycle. How long should I typically wait after a test/tren cycle before starting with NPP? I understand that tren and NPP both raise prolactin and are therefore not suited to cycle together. I'd appreciate any input on this stack. Thanks!

Oils:

Week 1 - 3
Test Propianate 200mg/wk
Test Enanthate 150mg/wk

Week 4 - 10
Test Enanthate 300mg/wk

Week 1-6
NPP 300mg/wk

Orals:

Week 1 - 4
Dbol 25mg/day

Week 5-8
Anavar 40mg/day

PCT?? Nolva 40/40/30?

Thinking about doing a cutter after my current cycle. How long should I typically wait after a test/tren cycle before starting with NPP? I understand that tren and NPP both raise prolactin and are therefore not suited to cycle together. I'd appreciate any input on this stack. Thanks!

Oils:

Week 1 - 10
Test E 500mg/week (pin 250mg Mon/Fri)
NPP 300mg/wk (pin 100mg Mon/Wed/Fri)

Week 11-12
Test P 350mg/week (pin 100mg eod)

Orals:

Week 1 - 6 (I'd run it longer than this, but I understand some people are iffy on longterm oral use - even with something as mild as var)
Anavar 60mg/day

Week 9 - 12
Dbol 25mg/day

Test prop will cut the 2 week limbo into a 3 day waiting period to start pct....also the var is fine to run that long and the dbol at the end will keep the gains rolling in ... The longer the run with var the better, I'd like to see you run more than 40mg of the var though, great synergy with NPP by the way.

Start PCT 3 days after last test prop pin.......too many threads and arguments on here about what to use for PCT, I suggest do some research and make an informed decision....I always opt for the clomid/aromasin route but there is plenty of double SERM lovers on here also. I'm sure more will comment, just thought I'd help structure out what you got going based on personal opinion.

See bold: That is false, as long as e2 is in check and controlled you can run two 19-nors together - you would be just fine running a moderate amount of NPP and Tren together. You could throw in a dopamine antagonist like caber if you really were worried about progesterone.

And I changed your cycle in the quote to how I would run it....I tried to keep it relatively low dose and with the same compounds since that's how you had it planned out.

drop anabar and dbol and switch to superdrol... water retention aint my thing when it comes to cutting. Try superdrol maybe?

Also get clomid for pct. Its better at raising LH than nolva

I'd run Winny weeks 7-10 instead of var 5-8. It will help with the water you MAY retain. Just what I'd personally do though. Also keep solid AIs on hand

Back