• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Daimonos vs UNITED! UNITED!

jerseydevil

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I met and got to know both you euro wankers at about the same time.... I like you both.

Go play some 'football' or something :)

Carry on...

Daimonos comes out with a stiff right jab!

So is this to be round 2 then? Are we going to carry on here? Things did get entertaining via PM's. Perhaps I should cut and paste them here since Chachi's been crying to see some PM's.

(Rock)----> sent from here <----(Hard Place)

Additionally Lads, I suspect the odds are stacked decidedly against Daimonos, intellectually. My counterpoints are a bit too cerebral for him. I shall have to smash myself in the skull with a brick so as to level the playing field and give him a fighting chance.

(Rock)----> sent from here <----(Hard place)

I think u american guys call it soccer LOL

You mean the gay ass game where you kick the ball and then chase after it, where contact is frowned upon, and cherry picking is illegal?

1+1=3

IML Gear Cream!
show all pms from that bitch u are in love,u pussy.let everyone see the "creeper" I am ;) at least, u say.

The only "bitch's" PM's I'm posting are your whining, pathetic, asinine ones. Fucking panty waste. It's completely clear the best part of you ran down your mother's hairy thighs.

(Rock)----> sent from here

Last edited:
Do not post pm's, there are many people who believe if anyone posts pm's you can not be trusted. So please dont, just a suggestion it is not in the rules. Play on, I have this E-Boxing match even through round 1
Based on the 10 point must system

u pathetic human waste.go kiss the ass of that liar bitch.
such a man with no half of a proof about the shit he says :winkfinger:
are u on drugs?or too much test?u need a pussy?u wanna look cool to the chicks here on asf?better u go to a date site,uh?
hope everyone sees the "gentleman" u are,old cunt.
complaining about what I said to another member here,and not only she wasn't offended,but basically she said u are a liar,cause I never creeped her :D
so call your liar bitch here,and let's see something real.

Do not post pm's, there are many people who believe if anyone posts pm's you can not be trusted. So please dont, just a suggestion it is not in the rules. Play on, I have this E-Boxing match even through round 1
Based on the 10 point must system

I won't post pms,even I was thinking to do that by covering the name of that stupid bitch.the fact is that he's saying bullshit on me,with no one fucking evidence.
it's like bashing a source with no proof at all...too easy.

You open with a recycled statement of "human waste" when I already used the line in my previous post. That's a black mark in your column. Incapable of independent thought. Check

Then you follow it up with a proper mastication of the English language that I have to translate from "moron to sensible". Clearly debate is not your forte' or your bag. Shall we just have an arm wrestling contest? Or maybe a wife beating exhibition match? Something you're more suited to then?

No mate I don't need a pussy, I have you.

You're delusional. You put your foot in it and made an off colour comment about a member I respect and were called out for it. Do I need to reference DJ's post in the other thread that your idiocy rubbed him (the one bloke here who HAS right to take offense at what you said about Sheriv) the wrong way also? You daft prat.

I loathe having to repeat myself but considering you're a few chromosomes shy of evolutionary standards I shall.

The only bitch here is you madame.

So if you will, please use the hot air you're blowing about to inflate your arm floaties and doggy paddle back to the shallow end of the genepool. You're in over your head out here.

Last edited:
I had a pm exchange with DJ and it's all ok.
if u prefer we can't write in my language ;)
united the white knight,the defender of the faith...
u are so superior to me u are still here to debate LOL if I'm such an idiot,why u are losing your time with me?
please guys if I'll be 45 yo and asshole like this dude,send me a rope and some soap...I'll hang myself to the nearest tree I'll find.

Last edited:
if u prefer we can't write in my language ;)
united the white knight,the defender of the faith...

If you need to hide behind a language barrier like you do behind your computer, by all means go ahead cunt.

And if that is the best rebuttal you have this won't make it to round 3. Your argument is as weak as your mind, your judgment, and probably your bench too.

If you need to hide behind a language barrier like you do behind your computer, by all means go ahead cunt.

And if that is the best rebuttal you have this won't make it to round 3. Your argument is as weak as your mind, your judgment, and probably your bench too.

Who cares about his bench? Cock shrugs or GTFO.

1+1=3

u stupid cunt,u say my english is not ok,and then that I need to hide behind a language barrier?
maybe it's too easy to write in your first language,if u want let's write in my language and wee see hoe u deal with that...if your mouth will be full of shit as now.
I'a weak as your erections

Get Shredded!
u are so superior to me
please guys if I'll be 45 yo and asshole like this dude,send me a rope and some soap...I'll hang myself to the nearest tree I'll find.

This^^^^

That's the most intelligent thing you've said since you've been here.

Mate you don't have to wait 17 years to hang yourself. Don't let time stop you. Be an overachiever and do it now.

i missed all of this yesterday, lol, seems like its getting a little intense over here! this is all over a female????
:coffee:

u stupid cunt,u say my english is not ok,and then that I need to hide behind a language barrier?
maybe it's too easy to write in your first language,if u want let's write in my language and wee see hoe u deal with that...if your mouth will be full of shit as now.
I'a weak as your erections

It's like fishing with dynamite. It's just too easy. I don't feel right scoring points off of this one. I liken it to getting an attractive, retarded woman naked by telling her her knickers are haunted and watching her take them off.

i missed all of this yesterday, lol, seems like its getting a little intense over here! this is all over a female????
:coffee:

Yes & No.

He made a comment about a mod & well respected female member. I took offense to it and called him out and made a post about a neg party to show my displeasure. Additionally I've had conversations with other forum members and whenever his name was brought up it was negative & creepy.

He swears I'm only citing a single source and he can't seem to get it through his pronounced forehead (sorry Daimonos I'm comparing you to Cromagnon man there.. [yes I have to break it down to an elementary level for him so he can understand it, get mad, & make a reply post]) that I've heard from multiple people.

so say the names of these other members.or pm them to join this shit.
u act like the son of lemmy and ozzy...a drunkard with more drugs running through his veins than blood.
so u are saying u waste your time by talking of me with other people? LOL it's a forum about aas,do u understand it?
I made a comment,ok,the funny thing is that sheriv didn't say a thing,she understood everything,and she even defended me by saying I didn't creep her.
still waiting for some proof of the total bullshits u are saying...

u are only able to offend,blablablablablabla cromagnon,pussy,blablabla,retarded,blabla.
I thought u were 45,not 15.

You absolutely stupid, universally massive, retarded beyond reproach cunt. How do you even function? It's a good thing for you that breathing is an autonomous body function or you wouldn't even have the synaptic wherewithal to perform something THAT simple. I eagerly await the day Darwinism gets the best of you.

Irrespective of whether or not anyone else was offended by your misogyny and lack of respect for the fairer sex, I WAS you moronic cunt. And as such I chose to call your attention to it and low & behold others agreed.

You're drowning out here mate, you really are. You're grasping hopelessly for a lifeline and you're sinking faster than the bloody Titanic.

I'm STILL waiting for you to give me a valid contest. This is just sad. You HAVE to do better than this. I'm even willing to help you here, to make this worth my time. Give me your address mate, I'll spend the quid purchasing Rosetta Stone (English) and drop it in the post for you.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzIEU-U0mck

glad u told it to your parents,but they already knew u were gay.
go hang yourself,u and your liar bitch.
blablabla darwin blablabla how do u function blablablabla defending all the ladies blablablablabla.
I'm sorry for u...u live in a shit country,full of smog,ugly chicks,rainy weather all the days...it must be so hard.
this summer,when I'll go to the beach,under a beautiful sun,with all those hot italian ladies in bikini,I will think to u,how unlucky some people are ;)

Mate, if you're on a beach surrounded by scantly glad, beautiful women and you're thinking of me, you have much larger problems than you're admitting to yourself. It's a brave thing you just did there, outting yourself to all of us. Own it! Live out loud Daimonos. Rainbow Pride mate!!

I'm not flattered but I'm also not ready for a homosexual digital romance. I'm technologically unavailable as it were.

Seriously chap, you're not contributing at all to this e-boxing match. You're regurgitating the points I'm hammering you with. I'm getting rather tired of having to carry this whole thing by my self. Now roll up your sleeves and give it a proper go.

Last edited:
I will think u not as homo as u'd like ;) but I will look at those hot ladies,thinking about all the unlucky guys that miss such a show.
what do u want? I'm not good at e-fighting...never did this thing.it's too faggot stuff for me.
but I see u are really experienced with this ;) such a great e-fighter.
or maybe it's pms time for u,lady?

Back