• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So I'm thinking

Warriorblaze

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
That I'm going to need syringes with bigger barrels.

u5ujatyz.jpg

Warrior

yeah that looks like a problem...just waiting to knock the plunger out and dump it all over the place

- - - Updated - - -

divide the dose you newb!

I really want to abuse zebra cakes right now

thing is, I know if I do I'll just get sick and be pissed at myself

I abused a fair amount of benzos the last few days..... I'm blaming my severe funk today on that

I have some 60cc syringes. Come on, be a man :coffee:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really want to abuse zebra cakes right now

thing is, I know if I do I'll just get sick and be pissed at myself

Amen to that. I had a slice of cheesecake Friday night and thought I was gonna die

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Anytime I go to the drs. I raid there drawers. .... hey there raping me, think id return the favor. I also drop pins in there disposal box. They come in and its full to the brim lol

-jwgibbons

:roflmao: DUUUUUUDE! lmao I thought I was the only one! I take everything that's not bolted down that'll fit in my pockets.

me and my partner (ambulance) brought a pt in to a dr's appointment once and the pt was non-ambulatory so we bring the stretcher into the exam room

she asked if we could stay with her while the dr came in to see her...well the dr was such a rude douche to her we cleaned out the place and stuck it all around the giggling pt under her blanket and pillows who was giggling like a little kid the entire time

lol..I got this foam cactus that had sunglasses on (kids toy stuff for kids to pick out after the exam) that lived on my old Jeeps antenna for like 5 years

Ya, I have to use a 1ml slin pin and 3ml plunger eod. gonna just get 6ml's next time.

Back