• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thanks ASF & Congrats to Me

JFuerte

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The purpose of this is for me to let u know I finally worked up the testicular fortitude to pin myself. The Misses and I are not in great standings but I was damned if I was going to miss a pin ( she usually pinns me). I pinned myself in the glute and feel liberated of asking her to do it. I have read how u guys do it yourself and I said fuck it, I can also do it. Need more test to have the balls to do it in my quad or delt like u crazy mofo's lol. Have a great Sunday and enjoy the game.

STAY STRONG

Congratulations!

Congratulations, man. Now comes the experimentation with other pin spots. That's the best. Each new one is a little victory. I hope everything works out with your missus and that it wasn't anything serious.

IML Gear Cream!
Congratulations JF

Congratulations, man. Now comes the experimentation with other pin spots. That's the best. Each new one is a little victory.

Quite the opposite with heroin. Each new spot brings a whole new level of despair & shame.

Pinning my neck was the worst. Rock bottom right there. The only option left after that is just force injecting it IM and praying for a high.

Last edited:
I was shocked how easy it was

STAY STRONG
That's the thing , once you go ahead and stick it in you 're like wow that was nothing . Most of our fears are in our heads and if everyone else can do it of course you can !

That's the thing , once you go ahead and stick it in you 're like wow that was nothing . Most of our fears are in our heads and if everyone else can do it of course you can !

U are absolutely rite. Now I can venture into short esters.

STAY STRONG

I have my wife do glutes, i cant turn and stay there for long. But quads/ventro glute/delts/bi/tri/lats are all easy to hit myself :p

congrats tho on get over that hill :p

Need more test to have the balls to do it in my quad or delt like u crazy mofo's lol.

STAY STRONG

Quads and delta are easy, so are tris and lats. For some real excitement try biceps and pecs. I've even pinned forearms and calves, I strongly advise against it though, too much tendon activity and if its a virgin muscle for you, well you're crippled for a few days.

Quads and delta are easy, so are tris and lats. For some real excitement try biceps and pecs. I've even pinned forearms and calves, I strongly advise against it though, too much tendon activity and if its a virgin muscle for you, well you're crippled for a few days.

I guess gluteus it is lol, thanks TommyGunz

STAY STRONG

The purpose of this is for me to let u know I finally worked up the testicular fortitude to pin myself. The Misses and I are not in great standings but I was damned if I was going to miss a pin ( she usually pinns me). I pinned myself in the glute and feel liberated of asking her to do it. I have read how u guys do it yourself and I said fuck it, I can also do it. Need more test to have the balls to do it in my quad or delt like u crazy mofo's lol. Have a great Sunday and enjoy the game.

STAY STRONG

Ventro glute man, ventro glute. Seems weird pinning in what appears to be your hip in your mind, but in practice it is way less nervey and far easier than reaching behind and around to the dorsogluteal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMM5ram9jOs

(not my video)

Ventro glute man, ventro glute. Seems weird pinning in what appears to be your hip in your mind, but in practice it is way less nervey and far easier than reaching behind and around to the dorsogluteal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMM5ram9jOs

(not my video)

fk that noise. I lay on my side and lift my outside leg laterally. the muscle that pops out of the side of your hip is where you want to hit. lower the leg so its relaxed, swap, and pin. So much easier doing it laying down than it was standing up.

Quads are the best. Calves are fun too but can sometimes be sore

Get Shredded!
fk that noise. I lay on my side and lift my outside leg laterally. the muscle that pops out of the side of your hip is where you want to hit. lower the leg so its relaxed, swap, and pin. So much easier doing it laying down than it was standing up.

Ha, This never occurred to me. I thought quads were easy before, but this might make it easier than filling the syringe.

Back