• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DMZ 3.0 cycle questions?

JohnBlaze01

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys... looking to do a DMZ 3.0 cycle soon and wanna make sure I got all my stuff in check.

Week 1 - 4

Super DMZ 3.0 - 1 cap AM / 1 cap PM
4-andro - 1 cap AM / 1 cap PM
Ultra Male RX - 1 cap AM
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 cap AM

Week 5 - 8

Ultra Male RX - 1 cap AM
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 cap AM
E Control RX - 3 cap AM

Does this cycle look right to you? I have done PHs before (d-zine) and that cycle had you pre-load cycle support for 2 weeks prior and use SERM for PCT, etc. No SERM required for DMZ 3.0??

Are all the doses & timings right?

Probably gonna add 4000mg of taurine for the pumps.

Thanks!

Wheres INJECTABLE TESTOSTERONE ??

you will also need proper PCT afterwards.

Milk thistle wont do anything noticeble against liver protection. Get some UDCA

Anabolic Matrix 2 per day. I think his 4andro is serving as his test base. Not sure if that is strong enough or not. The msten in super D shuts you down pretty hard but between the anabolic matrix, ultra male, and 4 andro you should still catch wood. Iron magazine forum would be a good source for your question. It's a little more on the pro hormone side plus it's their product. Good luck.

Wheres INJECTABLE TESTOSTERONE ??

you will also need proper PCT afterwards.

Milk thistle wont do anything noticeble against liver protection. Get some UDCA

many published studies showing Milk Thistle cleanses the liver.

I've been on it for the last three weeks but had to stop cause I'm going in for surgery next week. It seemed to work great for me. Gained about 4 pounds and seems like dry gains. Didn't have any bad back pumps at all but I'd wake up in the morning feeling like I just did 10,20rep curls. My bi's and tri's always felt pumped to the max all the time. It does make you feel a little lethargic after a couple hours of ingestion and be careful with the pre-workout drinks as it can spike your blood pressure. Within the first hour it seems to come on strong and you feel ready to hit the weights but after a few hours you get kinda tired. Kinda like drinking a strong cup of coffee. I just took it with AI sports "cycle support". It's got red yeast rice,N Acetyl Cysteine, milk thistle, hawthorn berry, saw palmetto, nettle root, celery seed extract and a couple other things to help with the liver and keep your bp down. It tastes like donkey balls but seems to work good.

Hope all goes well for you bro!

Back